Weight Watchers Baked Bacon Recipe
Weight Watchers Baked Bacon Recipe.
An easy Breakfast, or Brunch recipe.
Oven Baked Bacon is less of a mess with the same delicious result!
Quick and easy, ready in 35 minutes.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 4 Green Plan, 4 Smart Points
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Please consult a doctor before changing your eating habits.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Baked Bacon
- 16 oz bacon
- Cover a cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place bacon strips on prepared cookie sheet in a single layer
- Place cookie sheet in cold oven.
- Set oven temperature to 425°
- Bake until the bacon is golden brown approx 14 – 16 minutes.
- Immediately transfer bacon to paper towels to soak up the grease.
You May Also Like:
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken and Rice Recipes
- Quick Weight Watchers Veggie Burger
- Weight Watchers Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Best Weight Watchers Salmon Recipes
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Stir-Fry Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!