Weight Watchers Cabbage Steaks Recipe
Weight Watchers Cabbage Steaks Recipe.
A healthy and easy vegetable side dish recipe with only 5 ingredients.
A low calorie, vegetarian recipe with only 94 calories.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 4 Green Plan, 4 Smart Points.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Cabbage Steaks
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Cut the cabbage bottom off and place cut side down on a cutting board so it won't roll.
- Slice the cabbage top to bottom to 1 inch thick slices.
- Place the cabbage slices in a casserole dish in a single layer.
- Drizzle the olive oil on top on the cabbage.
- Season the cabbage by sprinkling with salt and pepper.
- Add the garlic on top of the cabbage.
- Cover casserole dish with aluminum foil.
- Place in preheated oven and bake approx 45 minutes or until the center core is tender when poked with a fork.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Shrimp Recipes
- Cloud Eggs with Cheese and Herb
- Healthy Vegetarian Sides with WW Points
- Weight Watchers Chicken and Cheese Quesadilla
- Weight Watchers Recipes From Around The World (World Cuisine)