Weight Watchers Cabbage Steaks Recipe
Weight Watchers Cabbage Steaks Recipe.
A healthy and easy vegetable side dish recipe with only 5 ingredients.
A low calorie, vegetarian recipe with only 94 calories.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 4 Green Plan, 4 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Side Dish Recipes here,
and more Vegetarian Weight Watchers Recipes here.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Cabbage Steaks
- 1 head cabbage
- 2 tbsp light olive oil
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp garlic minced
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Cut the cabbage bottom off and place cut side down on a cutting board so it won't roll.
- Slice the cabbage top to bottom to 1 inch thick slices.
- Place the cabbage slices in a casserole dish in a single layer.
- Drizzle the olive oil on top on the cabbage.
- Season the cabbage by sprinkling with salt and pepper.
- Add the garlic on top of the cabbage.
- Cover casserole dish with aluminum foil.
- Place in preheated oven and bake approx 45 minutes or until the center core is tender when poked with a fork.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage Calzones
- Baked Weight Watchers Vegetable Wontons
- Easy Chocolate Fudge Cookies (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Beef and Potato Empanadas
- Weight Watchers Penne Pasta with Meat Sauce
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!