Weight Watchers Kale With Onions and Garlic Recipe
Weight Watchers Kale With Onions and Garlic Recipe.
A healthy, low calorie, low carb side dish.
Quick and easy, ready in 22 minutes.
Only 5 ingredients!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 1 Blue Plan and 2 Green Plan,
1 WW Freestyle Point and 2 Smart Points.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Kale with Onions and Garlic
- In a large skillet, add oil and heat.
- Add garlic and onions
- Saute until the onions become clear and start to caramelize.
- Add in the kale and toss to mix
- Cook, stirring often until the kale becomes wilted.
- Sprinkle serving with balsamic vinegar (if desired). Serve
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
- Weight Watchers Holiday Pfeffernusse Cookies
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!