Weight Watchers Baked Latkes
Weight Watchers Baked Latkes (Potato Pancakes) Recipe with onion, eggs, matzo meal, and baking powder.
A favorite side dish recipe.
MyWW Points: 2 Blue Plan and 2 Green Plan.
We have more Weight Watchers Side Dish Recipes here!
Do you have a recipe you would like to see?
Comment below with any recipe requests, and we will try to add it to our list of upcoming recipes!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
What to serve with
WW 4 Ingredient Oatmeal Pancakes
This recipe is super easy to follow, and the results are mouthwateringly good.
Weight Watchers Western Breakfast Omelet
This quick and easy breakfast, or brunch dish is ready in just 15 minutes.
Weight Watchers Whole Wheat Blueberry Pancakes
These whole wheat blueberry pancakes are a healthy alternative to traditional pancakes, but they’re just as delicious.
Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Baked Apples
Made with apples, sugar substitute, seedless raisins, apple pie spice, unsweetened apple juice, and margarine.
Weight Watchers Scrambled Eggs With Tomatoes
An easy and tasty breakfast, brunch, or dinner option.
Weight Watchers Bacon Egg Cups
Easy to make and almost mess free.
Weight Watchers Eggs Benedict
This classic breakfast or brunch recipe is delicious and ready in 20 minutes.
Weight Watchers Ham And Cheese Omelet
A quick and easy breakfast, brunch, or dinner recipe that you will have ready in 15 minutes.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Baked Latkes
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Prepare 2 baking sheets by spraying with Pam cooking spray. Set aside.
- Drain any excess liquid from the shredded potatoes. Put in a large mixing bowl.
- Add matzo meal, onion, baking powder, salt, pepper, and egg. Mix well
- Take ¼ cup of mix, form into a patty, and place on prepared baking sheet. Repeat for the rest of the mix.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Flip and bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Serve with sour cream or applesauce
You May Also Like:
- Crispy Weight Watchers Vegetable Chips
- Easy Weight Watchers Sesame Chicken Stir-Fry
- Easy Weight Watchers Horseradish Sauce
- Easy Black Bean and Corn Salsa (Weight Watchers)
- Vegetarian Weight Watchers Lunch Ideas (For Work)
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!