Weight Watchers Western Breakfast Omelet Recipe
Weight Watchers Western Breakfast Omelet Recipe. Who doesn’t love a good omelet for breakfast? This Western-style version is packed with healthy vegetables and protein to start your day off right.
It’s simple to make and can be tailored to your own preferences, making it the perfect breakfast for any occasion.
This quick and easy breakfast, or brunch dish is ready in just 15 minutes. It’s made with olive oil, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, onion, ham, eggs, salt, and pepper.
This dish is also low carb with only 6 grams of carbs.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 8 Green Plan
8 WW Smart Point
How many Personal Points is it on your plan?
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
What to serve with
Weight Watchers Easy Biscuits
Only 3 ingredients and ready in 32 minutes.
Weight Watchers Homemade Cornbread
A lighter version of the Southern classic!
Weight Watchers Quick Biscuit
This quick and easy recipe is great when you only need 1 biscuit.
Weight Watchers Baked Bacon
Oven Baked Bacon is less of a mess with the same delicious result!
Weight Watchers Fruit Skewers
These fruit skewers are easy to take on the go for a fast breakfast.
Weight Watchers Easy Applesauce
A delicious, kid-friendly side dish, or snack.
Weight Watchers Baked Latkes
Made with onion, eggs, matzo meal, and baking powder.
Weight Watchers Cinnamon Cappuccino With Non-Fat Milk
Quick and easy 10 minute recipe.
If you prefer a well done omelet, before the step of adding the vegetables to the omelet, using a spatula, flip the omelet over in the pan, let cook approximately 1 minutes, then continue following the directions for adding the vegetables.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Western Breakfast Omelet
For the Vegetables:
- Place a large, non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- In the skillet, add 1 teaspoon of the olive oil.
- Tilt pan to spread oil.
- When hot, add red bell pepper, green bell pepper, and onion.
- Cook approximately 3 to 5 minutes or until the vegetables are just starting to brown, and become softened. Stir occasionally during cooking.
- In the skillet, add in the ham, and cook approximately 2 minutes, or until heated through. Stir occasionally during heating.
For the Omelet
- In a small mixing bowl, add 2 eggs, salt, and pepper, and beat well.
- Place an omelet pan over medium/high heat.
- In the omelet pan, add ½ teaspoon of the olive oil. and swirl pan to coat.
- Pour the beaten eggs in the pan, and tilt the pan slightly to spread the eggs around to cover the bottom of the pan.
- When the edges are set, run a spatula under the omelet, around the edges, then toward the center. Lift one side of the omelet, and tilt the pan so the liquid on top of the omelet runs down and under the omelet, Repeat for the over side if a lot of liquid remains on top.
- Cook approximately 1 minute, or until the center is set.
- Add half of the vegetable mixture on top, off to one side of the omelet, and using a spatula, flip the uncovered side over top of the vegetable mixture.
- Repeat for the second omelet.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Easy Decadent Truffles (No Bake)
- Quick Air-Fryer Brussels Sprouts (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers French Toast Banana Casserole
- Easy Air Fryer Turkey Breast (Weight Watchers)
- Low Calorie Chicken Breast Recipes – 150 Calories or Less
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!