Weight Watchers 3 Ingredient Soda Cake Recipe
Weight Watchers 3 Ingredient Soda Cake Recipe. A quick and easy dessert that’s ready in just 25 minutes.
This cake is made using yellow cake mix, egg whites, and diet lemon-lime soda like Diet Sprite, or Diet 7-up. You will also need a little non-stick cooking spray.
This simple cake is great to tame your sweet tooth, without feeling guilty.
When it comes to desserts, three-ingredient recipes are always a winner. This soda cake is no exception – it’s delicious, simple to make, and perfect for any occasion. Plus, there’s hardly any cleanup required!
Give this easy recipe a try the next time you’re in the mood for something sweet.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 8 Green Plan
8 WW Smart Points
Personal Points will vary based on individual plan.
Weight Watchers Cake Mix Pistachio Cake
Weight Watchers Angel Food Cake
Weight Watchers Super Easy Pumpkin Cake
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Weight Watchers 3 Ingredient Soda Cake
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 box (18oz) yellow cake mix
- 2 egg whites beaten lightly
- 1 can (10oz) diet lemon-lime soda
- Preheat oven to the temperature as directed on the cake mix package directions.
- Prepare a 9×13 baking dish by spraying with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, add yellow cake mix, egg whites, and diet lemon-lime soda.
- Stir to mix until blended well.
- In the prepared 9×13 baking dish, pour in the batter.
- Bake according to the cake mix package directions.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Parmesan Tilapia Fillets
- Weight Watchers Shakshouka (Eggs with a Twist)
- Weight Watchers Air Fryer Fried Oreos
- Weight Watchers Lemon Vegetable and Pork Kebabs
- Weight Watchers Seared Garlic Shrimp
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!