Weight Watchers 3 Ingredient Soda Cake Recipe
Weight Watchers 3 Ingredient Soda Cake Recipe. A quick and easy dessert that’s ready in just 25 minutes.
This cake is made using yellow cake mix, egg whites, and diet lemon-lime soda like Diet Sprite, or Diet 7-up. You will also need a little non-stick cooking spray.
This simple cake is great to tame your sweet tooth, without feeling guilty.
When it comes to desserts, three-ingredient recipes are always a winner. This soda cake is no exception – it’s delicious, simple to make, and perfect for any occasion. Plus, there’s hardly any cleanup required!
Give this easy recipe a try the next time you’re in the mood for something sweet.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 8 Green Plan
8 WW Smart Points
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Weight Watchers 3 Ingredient Soda Cake
- Preheat oven to the temperature as directed on the cake mix package directions.
- Prepare a 9×13 baking dish by spraying with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, add yellow cake mix, egg whites, and diet lemon-lime soda.
- Stir to mix until blended well.
- In the prepared 9×13 baking dish, pour in the batter.
- Bake according to the cake mix package directions.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Tomato Salad with Grilled Italian Bread
- Weight Watchers Strawberry Vanilla Protein Shake
- Best Tuna Salad Lettuce Wrap (Weight Watchers)
- Best Grilled French Toast (Weight Watchers)
- Easy Homemade Weight Watchers Tomato Sauce