Weight Watchers Mexican Chimichangas Recipe
Weight Watchers Mexican Chimichangas Recipe with ground turkey, onion, garlic, chili powder, cumin, oregano, green chilies, cheddar cheese, and tortillas.
A healthier version of the classic!
Only 95 calories!
6 WW Smart Points (Green Plan)
We have more Weight Watchers Mexican Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Turkey Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Ingredients you will need:
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ½ lb ground turkey breast
- 2 tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp dried cumin
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tbsp mild green chilies chopped
- 8 oz tomato sauce
- ⅓ cup shredded cheddar cheese – reduced-fat
- 4 (8 inch) fat-free flour tortilla
Equipment you will need:
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Mexican Chimichangas
- Prepare a nonstick baking sheet by spraying with Pam cooking spray. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400° F
- Prepare a non-stick skillet with Pam cooking spray. Place on stove on medium/high heat. In the skillet, add onion, garlic, turkey, chili powder, cumin, and oregano. Cook approx 6 minutes or until turkey is browned. Break up turkey while cooking.
- Stir in chilies and tomato sauce. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for approx 5 minutes until sauce thickens a little. Remove from heat. Stir in cheese.
- Wrap tortillas in foil, warm in preheated oven for approx.10 minutes.
- Place ½ cup of mixture in the center of the tortilla, fold in the sides, roll to close. Place seam side down on baking sheet. Repeat with the rest of the tortillas. Lightly spray the top of each tortilla with cooking spray.
- Bake in preheated oven for approx 20 minutes or until crispy and golden brown.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Apple Pie without Crust
- Gift Guide for Weight Watchers Members
- Weight Watchers Broccoli and Cauliflower Casserole
- Weight Watchers Fall Salad with Cider Dressing
- Weight Watchers Sirloin Beef and Bean Chili
Portion Control Serving Utensil Set of 8
Easily measure your portions with this set of ladles. You will get 4 slotted, and 4 solid ladles measuring 2oz, 4oz, 6oz, and 8oz. They are also labeled in ml.
Check out the Portion Control Serving Utensil Set today! See Details Here!
Not interested in Healthy Recipes? Check out our sister site, Nesting Lane Indulge