Vegan Mexican Taco Filling Recipe
Weight Watchers Vegan Mexican Taco Filling Recipe
A quick and easy 30 minute dinner with bell pepper, onion, black beans, cornmeal, and salsa.
Low calorie with 142 calories.
Weight Watchers Points
My WW Points: 1 Blue Plan and 4 Green Plan
1 WW Freestyle Point and 4 Smart Points
Do you have a recipe you would like to see?
Comment below with any recipe requests, and we will try to add it to our list of upcoming recipes!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Vegan Mexican Taco Filling
- In a medium skillet, heat oil over medium/high heat.
- Add bell pepper, garlic, and onion, and cook until tender.
- Stir in beans, then cornmeal. Add paprika, cayenne pepper, cumin, chili powder, and salsa. Mix well
- Cover skillet and cook approx 5 minutes.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Easy Decadent Truffles (No Bake)
- Quick Air-Fryer Brussels Sprouts (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers French Toast Banana Casserole
- Easy Air Fryer Turkey Breast (Weight Watchers)
- Low Calorie Chicken Breast Recipes – 150 Calories or Less
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!