Vegan Mexican Taco Filling Recipe
Weight Watchers Vegan Mexican Taco Filling Recipe
A quick and easy 30 minute dinner with bell pepper, onion, black beans, cornmeal, and salsa.
Low calorie with 142 calories.
My WW Points: 1 Blue Plan and 4 Green Plan
1 WW Freestyle Point and 4 Smart Points
We have more Weight Watchers Mexican Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Vegetarian Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes here!
Do you have a recipe you would like to see?
Comment below with any recipe requests, and we will try to add it to our list of upcoming recipes!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
You will need:
Need to make more servings, or fewer servings?
Click on the “Servings: #” in the recipe below and move the slider to adjust the recipe.
Vegan Mexican Taco Filling
- In a medium skillet, heat oil over medium/high heat.
- Add bell pepper, garlic, and onion, and cook until tender.
- Stir in beans, then cornmeal. Add paprika, cayenne pepper, cumin, chili powder, and salsa. Mix well
- Cover skillet and cook approx 5 minutes.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Baked Apples
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Rolls
- 77 Low Point Weight Watchers Meals
- Weight Watchers Sausage Breakfast Pies
- Weight Watchers Buffalo Chicken
Not interested in Healthy Recipes? Check out our sister site, Nesting Lane Indulge