Easy Buffalo Chicken Tenders Recipe
Weight Watchers Easy Buffalo Chicken Tenders Recipe with hot sauce, Cajun seasoning, and buttermilk.
A quick and easy meal, ready in 16 minutes.
MyWW Points: 5 Blue Plan (Freestyle) and 5 Green Plan (Smartpoints)
We have more Chicken Recipes here,
and more Dinner Recipes here!
Do you have a recipe you would like to see?
Comment below with any recipe requests, and we will try to add it to our list of upcoming recipes!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Ingredients you will need:
- ½ cup hot sauce
- 12 oz (12) chicken tenders
- 2 tbsp cajun seasoning
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup buttermilk
- oil for frying
Equipment you will need:
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Easy Buffalo Chicken Tenders
- Preheat deep fryer to 360° F
- In a plastic bag, add hot sauce and chicken. Shake to coat. Place in the refrigerator for 40 – 60 minutes to marinate.
- On a plate, add cajun season, salt, and flour, mix well. In a separate shallow dish, add buttermilk.
- Dredge chicken in flour mix, then in the buttermilk, then again in the flour mix. Repeat for the rest of the chicken.
- On a wire rack, place chicken an let set for 5 minutes.
- Dredge chicken in flour again.
- Carefully drop chicken into preheated deep fryer. Fry for approx 4 to 6 minutes. Chicken should be golden brown.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Mushrooms in Creamy Cheese Sauce
- Weight Watchers Spicy Roasted Butternut Squash
- Weight Watchers Quick and Easy Tortilla Soup
- Weight Watchers Pumpkin Spice Mix
- Weight Watchers Pumpkin Spice Donuts
HidrateSpark PRO the Smart Water Bottle you need to add to your daily routine! We all know we need to drink more water, but do we always remember to? Enter the HidrateSpark PRO! This amazing water bottle tracks how much water you drink in a day, and lights up to remind you if you are getting behind. Check it out by clicking the photo below!
Not interested in Healthy Recipes? Check out our sister site, Nesting Lane Indulge