Easy Buffalo Chicken Tenders Recipe
Weight Watchers Easy Buffalo Chicken Tenders Recipe with hot sauce, Cajun seasoning, and buttermilk.
A quick and easy meal, ready in 16 minutes.
MyWW Points: 5 Blue Plan (Freestyle) and 5 Green Plan (Smartpoints)
We have more Chicken Recipes here,
and more Dinner Recipes here!
Do you have a recipe you would like to see?
Comment below with any recipe requests, and we will try to add it to our list of upcoming recipes!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
You will need:
Zip Lock Freezer Bag
Need to make more servings, or fewer servings?
Click on the “Servings: #” in the recipe below and move the slider to adjust the recipe.
Easy Buffalo Chicken Tenders
- Preheat deep fryer to 360° F
- In a plastic bag, add hot sauce and chicken. Shake to coat. Place in the refrigerator for 40 – 60 minutes to marinate.
- On a plate, add cajun season, salt, and flour, mix well. In a separate shallow dish, add buttermilk.
- Dredge chicken in flour mix, then in the buttermilk, then again in the flour mix. Repeat for the rest of the chicken.
- On a wire rack, place chicken an let set for 5 minutes.
- Dredge chicken in flour again.
- Carefully drop chicken into preheated deep fryer. Fry for approx 4 to 6 minutes. Chicken should be golden brown.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Refried Beans
- Weight Watchers Herbed Butter Fish
- Weight Watchers Homemade Flour Tortillas
- Weight Watchers Black Bean Salad
- Weight Watchers Hunan Shrimp
Not interested in Healthy Recipes? Check out our sister site, Nesting Lane Indulge