Easy Buffalo Chicken Tenders Recipe
Weight Watchers Easy Buffalo Chicken Tenders Recipe with hot sauce, Cajun seasoning, and buttermilk.
A quick and easy meal, ready in 16 minutes.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Blue Plan (Freestyle) and 5 Green Plan (Smartpoints)
Do you have a recipe you would like to see?
Comment below with any recipe requests, and we will try to add it to our list of upcoming recipes!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Easy Buffalo Chicken Tenders
- Preheat deep fryer to 360° F
- In a plastic bag, add hot sauce and chicken. Shake to coat. Place in the refrigerator for 40 – 60 minutes to marinate.
- On a plate, add cajun season, salt, and flour, mix well. In a separate shallow dish, add buttermilk.
- Dredge chicken in flour mix, then in the buttermilk, then again in the flour mix. Repeat for the rest of the chicken.
- On a wire rack, place chicken an let set for 5 minutes.
- Dredge chicken in flour again.
- Carefully drop chicken into preheated deep fryer. Fry for approx 4 to 6 minutes. Chicken should be golden brown.
You May Also Like:
- 80 Weight Watchers Fall Favorite Recipes
- Weight Watchers Honey Wasabi Salmon
- Easy Weight Watchers Homemade Mocha
- Weight Watchers Cheesy Cheddar Broccoli Frittata
- Healthy Vegetarian Weight Watchers Kale Soup
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!