Weight Watchers Homemade Flour Tortillas Recipe
Weight Watchers Homemade Flour Tortillas Recipe.
Traditional Mexican tortillas.
Only 5 ingredients that you probably already have on hand.
You make these in a skillet.
You will spend a little time making tortillas, but this recipe makes 24 tortillas so it’s worth the time.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 2 Green Plan,
2 Smart Points
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
What to make with the Tortillas:
Here are some Weight Watchers Recipes that use Tortillas.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Homemade Flour Tortillas
- In a mixing bowl, add flour, baking powder, and salt. Stir to mix.
- Add lard and mix using fingers until it becomes the consistency of cornmeal.
- Stir in water until it becomes a pliable dough.
- Flour a flat surface.
- Turn out dough on floured surface.
- Knead dough until elastic and smooth, approx 3 to 4 minutes.
- Divide dough to 24 pieces equal in size, and roll to form balls.
- Preheat large skillet oven medium/high heat.
- Flour a rolling pin well, and roll out one dough ball to make a thin tortilla round.
- Carefully place the rolled out dough in the preheated skillet.
- Cook dough until the tortilla becomes golden, flip and cook the opposite side until golden.
- Transfer cooked tortilla to a tortilla warmer.
- Repeat for the rest of the dough balls.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
- Weight Watchers Holiday Pfeffernusse Cookies
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!