Weight Watchers Homemade Flour Tortillas Recipe
Weight Watchers Homemade Flour Tortillas Recipe.
Traditional Mexican tortillas.
Only 5 ingredients that you probably already have on hand.
You make these in a skillet.
You will spend a little time making tortillas, but this recipe makes 24 tortillas so it’s worth the time.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 2 Green Plan,
2 Smart Points
We have more Mexican Weight Watchers Recipes here,
and more Vegetarian Weight Watchers Recipes!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
What to make with the Tortillas:
Here are some Weight Watchers Recipes that use Tortillas.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Homemade Flour Tortillas
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp lard
- 1½ cups hot water
- In a mixing bowl, add flour, baking powder, and salt. Stir to mix.
- Add lard and mix using fingers until it becomes the consistency of cornmeal.
- Stir in water until it becomes a pliable dough.
- Flour a flat surface.
- Turn out dough on floured surface.
- Knead dough until elastic and smooth, approx 3 to 4 minutes.
- Divide dough to 24 pieces equal in size, and roll to form balls.
- Preheat large skillet oven medium/high heat.
- Flour a rolling pin well, and roll out one dough ball to make a thin tortilla round.
- Carefully place the rolled out dough in the preheated skillet.
- Cook dough until the tortilla becomes golden, flip and cook the opposite side until golden.
- Transfer cooked tortilla to a tortilla warmer.
- Repeat for the rest of the dough balls.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Italian Skillet Chicken Marsala
- Weight Watchers Crispy Air Fryer Broccoli
- Weight Watchers Asian Barbecue Sauce
- Best Weight Watchers Mushroom Risotto
- Quick Weight Watchers Lemon Curd
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!