Weight Watchers Black Bean Salad Recipe
Weight Watchers Black Bean Salad Recipe.
A super easy Mexican Side Dish recipe with corn, pimentos, tomatoes, bell pepper, avocado, onion, jalapeno peppers, cilantro, lime juice, Italian salad dressing, and cilantro.
This vegetarian recipe is quick and easy, ready in 30 minutes.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 6 Green Plan,
6 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Black Bean Salad
- 2 can (15 oz each) whole kernel corn drained
- 1 can (15 oz ) black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 jar (4 oz) pimentos
- 3 tomatoes seeded & chopped
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 1 avocado peeled, pitted, & diced
- 8 green onions chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers seeded & minced
- 1 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- 1 lime juice of
- ½ cup Italian salad dressing
- In a large mixing bowl, add all ingredients.
- Toss to mix and coat.
- Refrigerate until serving.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chipotle Pineapple Popsicles
- Weight Watchers Grilled Greek Eggplant
- Simple Weight Watchers Lemon Pepper Tuna Salad Sandwich
- Weight Watchers Cherry and Rhubarb Crumble Dessert
- Easy Weight Watchers Grilled Herb Chicken
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!