Weight Watchers Herbed Butter Fish Recipe
Weight Watchers White Fish In Herbed Butter Recipe.
An easy skillet dinner made with the perfect blend of spices.
Using mild white fish, butter, garlic powder, onion powder, dill weed, salt, and pepper, this meal is healthy and tasty.
Low carb and gluten free.
If you’re looking for a healthy seafood recipe to add to your meal planning, this one is quick and easy, and is sure to be a favorite.
Ready in 20 minutes.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 7 Green Plan,
7 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Herbed Butter Fish
- In a small mixing bowl, add softened butter, garlic powder, onion powder, dill weed, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Heat a skillet over medium/high heat.
- In heated skillet, add the fish. Saute approx 6 to 7 minutes, using a spatula, flip and saute the other side for approx 6 to 7 minutes or until fish is fully cooked.
- Serve with lemon wedge garnish (Optional).
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Easy Decadent Truffles (No Bake)
- Quick Air-Fryer Brussels Sprouts (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers French Toast Banana Casserole
- Easy Air Fryer Turkey Breast (Weight Watchers)
- Low Calorie Chicken Breast Recipes – 150 Calories or Less
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!