Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Refried Beans Recipe
Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Refried Beans Recipe.
A favorite Mexican side dish. Everything is easier in the Crockpot!
This easy version is made with pinto beans, onion, jalapeno pepper, ground cumin, minced garlic, salt, pepper, and water.
Just toss it in the slow cooker, drain, mash, and serve! Perfect for Taco Tuesday, game day, or any day!
This recipe makes 15 servings so it’s great for feeding a crowd, or freeze it, it will keep for up to 3 months.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 0 Blue Plan and 3 Green Plan,
0 WW Freestyle Points and 3 Smart Points.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Refried Beans
- In a slow cooker, add pinto beans, onion, jalapeno, cumin, garlic, salt, pepper, and water.
- Stir to mix well.
- Turn slow cooker to high heat and cook for 8 hours. NOTE: if water reduces by more than approx 1 cup, turn down the heat.
- Using a colander, strain the beans. Don't discard the liquid.
- Place the drained beans in a mixing bowl.
- Using a potato masher, mash the beans.
- (Optional): Mix in some of the reserved liquid to get your preferred texture.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Classic Ginger Cookies
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!