Weight Watchers Ginger Vegetable Stir-Fry Recipe
Weight Watchers Ginger Vegetable Stir-Fry Recipe.
An Asian stir fry dinner you will love!
You can use a wok, or a skillet to whip up this delicious meal. Filled with broccoli, carrots, green beans, onion, & snap peas.
Seasoned with ginger root, garlic, & soy sauce.
You’ll love this easy dinner! A great option for leftover fresh vegetables.
This stir fry goes really well with rice, but don’t forget to add the points!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 3 Blue Plan & 4 Green Plan,
3 WW Freestyle Points & 4 Smart Points.
We have more WW Chinese Recipes here,
more Vegetarian WW Recipes here,
and more WW Dinner Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
- Don’t have a wok? This is the one we use, and recommend:
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Ginger Vegetable Stir-Fry
- ¼ cup vegetable oil divided
- 2 tsp fresh ginger root chopped, divided
- 1½ cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- ¾ cup carrots julienne
- 1 small head broccoli cut to florets
- ½ cup green beans halved
- ½ cup snow peas
- 2½ tbsp water
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- ¼ cup onion chopped
- ½ tbsp salt
- In a mixing bowl, add 2 TBSP of the vegetable oil, 1 tsp of the ginger, garlic, and cornstarch. Mix to fully dissolve the cornstarch.
- Add in the carrots, broccoli florets, green beans, and snow peas. Toss to coat.
- Heat 2 TBSP of the vegetable oil in a wok or skillet over medium heat.
- Add vegetables and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add water and soy sauce, stir to mix.
- Stir in salt, onion, 1 tsp ginger
- Cook, stirring occasionally until the vegetables are crisp and tender.
- Serve immediately.
You May Also Like:
- Healthier Edible Confetti Cookie Dough
- Weight Watchers Maryland Crab Cakes Recipe (A Delicious and Healthy Meal)
- Weight Watchers Vegetarian Indian Samosa
- Mexican Weight Watchers Salsa Verde
- Best Weight Watchers Copycat Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!