Weight Watchers Ginger Vegetable Stir-Fry Recipe
Weight Watchers Ginger Vegetable Stir-Fry Recipe.
An Asian stir fry dinner you will love!
You can use a wok, or a skillet to whip up this delicious meal. Filled with broccoli, carrots, green beans, onion, & snap peas.
Seasoned with ginger root, garlic, & soy sauce.
You’ll love this easy dinner! A great option for leftover fresh vegetables.
This stir fry goes really well with rice, but don’t forget to add the points!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 3 Blue Plan & 4 Green Plan,
3 WW Freestyle Points & 4 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Please consult a doctor before changing your eating habits.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
- Don’t have a wok? This is the one we use, and recommend:
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Ginger Vegetable Stir-Fry
- In a mixing bowl, add 2 TBSP of the vegetable oil, 1 tsp of the ginger, garlic, and cornstarch. Mix to fully dissolve the cornstarch.
- Add in the carrots, broccoli florets, green beans, and snow peas. Toss to coat.
- Heat 2 TBSP of the vegetable oil in a wok or skillet over medium heat.
- Add vegetables and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add water and soy sauce, stir to mix.
- Stir in salt, onion, 1 tsp ginger
- Cook, stirring occasionally until the vegetables are crisp and tender.
- Serve immediately.
You May Also Like:
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Appetizer Recipes
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken and Rice Recipes
- Quick Weight Watchers Veggie Burger
- Weight Watchers Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Best Weight Watchers Salmon Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!