Weight Watchers Best Deviled Eggs Recipe
Weight Watchers Best Deviled Eggs Recipe.
An easy classic appetizer or side dish that’s great for your next picnic, holiday meal, or cookout!
Made with eggs, mayonnaise, onion, celery, hot pepper sauce, and paprika.
Perfect for leftover hard boiled eggs!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 1 Blue Plan and 2 Green Plan,
1 WW Freestyle Point and 2 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Please consult a doctor before changing your eating habits.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Best Deviled Eggs
- In a medium saucepan, add eggs.
- Add enough cold water to cover eggs.
- Over high heat, bring to a boil. Remove from heat as soon as it boils, and place a lid on the pan.
- Let stand for 12 minutes.
- Drain off water.
- Allow eggs to cool. To speed up the process, you can add ice cubes to the pan.
- Peel eggs.
- Cut the eggs in half lengthwise.
- Remove the egg yolks and put them in a mixing bowl.
- Using the back of a fork, mash the yolks.
- Add mayonnaise, onion, celery, hot pepper sauce, and salt. Mix well.
- Spoon the yolk mix into the egg whites.
- Top the eggs by sprinkling paprika.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator.
You May Also Like:
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken and Rice Recipes
- Quick Weight Watchers Veggie Burger
- Weight Watchers Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Best Weight Watchers Salmon Recipes
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Stir-Fry Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!