Weight Watchers Baked Jalapeno Poppers Recipe
Weight Watchers Baked Jalapeno Poppers Appetizer Recipe
Using light cream cheese, low fat cheddar cheese, fat free mayonnaise, egg substitute, and Panko breadcrumbs.
A great game day recipe!
MyWW Points: 4 Blue Plan and 4 Green Plan
4 WW Freestyle Points and 4 Smart Points
We have more Weight Watchers Appetizer Recipes here,
and more 4 WW Freestyle Point Recipes here,
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Baked Jalapeno Poppers
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In medium mixing bowl, mix well cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, and cream cheese; set aside.
- Put on gloves, cut jalapenos in half lengthwise, remove seeds.
- Using cream cheese mixture, stuff jalapenos.
- Put Panko bread crumbs in a shallow dish. Put egg substitute in another shallow dish.
- Dip jalapeno in egg substitute, then coat in bread crumbs by rolling.
- Coat baking sheet with Pam. Place jalapenos on baking sheet.
- Bake approx 30 minutes or until filling is bubbling. Serve hot.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage and Pasta Casserole
- Homemade Weight Watchers Chicken Pot Pie
- Weight Watchers Baked Ravioli with Marinara Sauce
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Taco Recipes for Your Next Fiesta
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Chinese Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!