Weight Watchers Lasagna with Meat Sauce Recipe
Weight Watchers Lasagna with Meat Sauce Recipe.
A classic Italian comfort food dinner with noodles, ground beef, onion, bell pepper, zucchini, and marinara sauce.
Weight Watchers Points
10 Points (2022/2023 Plan)
MyWW Points: 8 Blue Plan and 10 Green Plan
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Please consult a doctor before changing your eating habits.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Lasagna with Meat Sauce
- Cook lasagna noodles according to the directions on the package, drain, rinse with cold water; set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and add olive oil. Add onion, pepper, zucchini, and ground beef. Brown until ground beef is done.
- Stir in marinara sauce, bring to a boil. Reduce heat, simmer uncovered until sauce is slightly thickened approx 10 minutes.
- Spread ¼ of sauce in 13 x 9 inch baking dish. Place three noodles on top of the sauce. Spread ½ cup of ricotta cheese on top of noodles. Repeat two more times. Add one more layer of sauce on top.
- Cover (tin foil works well) and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove cover, top with Pecorino Romano cheese and shredded mozzarella cheese
- Bake until heated through and cheeses are lightly browned, about 20 minutes longer.
- Continue to bake for approx 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and lightly browned, and lasagna is heated all the way through.
- Let stand 10 minutes. Serve.
You May Also Like:
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken and Rice Recipes
- Quick Weight Watchers Veggie Burger
- Weight Watchers Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Best Weight Watchers Salmon Recipes
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Stir-Fry Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!