Weight Watchers Cauliflower Soup Recipe
Weight Watchers Cauliflower Soup Recipe with carrots, onion, oregano, and chicken bouillon.
MyWW Points: 0 Blue Plan and 2 Green Points
0 WW Freestyle Points and 2 Smart Points
We have more Weight Watchers Soup Recipes here,
more 0 WW Freestyle Point Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Appetizer Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Don’t have a Food Processor? This is the one we use, and recommend!
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Cauliflower Soup
- Prepare vegetables as described in ingredients list.
- In a saucepan, add cauliflower, water, carrots, oregano, onion, and chicken bouillon
- Cover & simmer for approx 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Drain liquid save and set aside.
- In a food processor, puree vegetables.
- Return liquid, and vegetables to the saucepan.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, and reheat.
You May Also Like:
- Easy Weight Watchers Homemade Mocha
- Weight Watchers Cheesy Cheddar Broccoli Frittata
- Healthy Vegetarian Weight Watchers Kale Soup
- Weight Watchers Roasted Squash and Carrots
- Weight Watchers Chicken Fingers (and Barbecue Sauce)
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!