Weight Watchers Cauliflower Soup Recipe
Weight Watchers Cauliflower Soup Recipe. Introducing a delicious and healthy soup recipe that’s perfect for those who want to watch their weight and eat healthily.
This WW Friendly soup is not only low in calories but also low in fat, making it a great option for anyone looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
It’s packed with flavor from the chicken bouillon powder and dried oregano, this soup is a comforting and satisfying meal that will leave you feeling full and satisfied.
With the addition of carrots and cauliflower, it’s also loaded with nutritious veggies that are essential for a balanced diet.
So, get ready to indulge in a guilt-free bowl of warm and comforting soup that’s perfect as an appetizer, lunch, or light dinner any day of the week.
Weight Watchers Points
0 Points (2022/2023 Plan)
MyWW Points: 0 Blue Plan and 2 Green Points
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Don’t have a Food Processor? This is the one we use, and recommend!
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Cauliflower Soup
- Prepare vegetables as described in ingredients list.
- In a saucepan, add cauliflower, water, carrots, oregano, onion, and chicken bouillon
- Cover & simmer for approx 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Drain liquid save and set aside.
- In a food processor, puree vegetables.
- Return liquid, and vegetables to the saucepan.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, and reheat.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!