Weight Watchers Cauliflower Soup Recipe
Weight Watchers Cauliflower Soup Recipe with carrots, onion, oregano, and chicken bouillon.
MyWW Points: 0 Blue Plan and 2 Green Points
0 WW Freestyle Points and 2 Smart Points
We have more Weight Watchers Soup Recipes here,
more 0 WW Freestyle Point Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Appetizer Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Don’t have a Food Processor? This is the one we use, and recommend!
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Cauliflower Soup
- Prepare vegetables as described in ingredients list.
- In a saucepan, add cauliflower, water, carrots, oregano, onion, and chicken bouillon
- Cover & simmer for approx 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Drain liquid save and set aside.
- In a food processor, puree vegetables.
- Return liquid, and vegetables to the saucepan.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, and reheat.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Tomato Salad with Grilled Italian Bread
- Weight Watchers Strawberry Vanilla Protein Shake
- Best Tuna Salad Lettuce Wrap (Weight Watchers)
- Best Grilled French Toast (Weight Watchers)
- Easy Homemade Weight Watchers Tomato Sauce