Weight Watchers Taco Soup Recipe
Weight Watchers Taco Soup Recipe. An easy and healthy Mexican dinner recipe.
Made with ground turkey, a blend of zesty seasonings, and a variety of canned beans and tomatoes, this soup is a hearty and flavorful option that’s perfect for lunch or dinner.
With each serving clocking in at just 1 WW Point®, it’s a great choice for anyone watching their weight.
So grab your ingredients and get ready to whip up a batch of this tasty taco soup in no time!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 1 Blue Plan and 6 Green Plan
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Taco Soup
- In a skillet, brown onion and ground turkey. Drain.
- In a small bowl, combine taco seasoning mix, and ranch dressing mix. Stir into turkey until well mixed.
- Add and do not drain, corn, hot chili beans, pinto beans, stewed tomatoes, and Mexican style tomatoes
- Simmer for 1 hour.
You May Also Like:
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
- Weight Watchers Holiday Pfeffernusse Cookies
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Pasta Recipes
- Weight Watchers Roasted Chestnuts (Air Fryer)
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!