Weight Watchers Taco Soup Recipe
Weight Watchers Taco Soup Recipe with ground turkey, onion, Ranch dressing mix, pinto beans, hot chili beans, corn, and tomatoes.
An easy and healthy Mexican dinner recipe.
MyWW Points: 1 Blue Plan and 6 Green Plan
1 WW Freestyle Point and 6 Smart Points
We have more Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Turkey Recipes here,
and more 1 WW Freestyle Point Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Taco Soup
- In a skillet, brown onion and ground turkey. Drain.
- In a small bowl, combine taco seasoning mix, and ranch dressing mix. Stir into turkey until well mixed.
- Add and do not drain, corn, hot chili beans, pinto beans, stewed tomatoes, and Mexican style tomatoes
- Simmer for 1 hour.
You May Also Like:
- Mouth-Watering Weight Watchers Chili Recipes
- Weight Watchers Spicy Chicken Pasta
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage and Pasta Casserole
- Homemade Weight Watchers Chicken Pot Pie
- Weight Watchers Baked Ravioli with Marinara Sauce
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!