Weight Watchers Chocolate Fudge Cookies Recipe
Weight Watchers Chocolate Fudge Cookies Dessert Recipe. These delicious cookies are made with unsweetened cocoa and applesauce.
They are not only low in fat and calories, but also deliciously decadent.
With just the right amount of sweetness from sugar and a hint of vanilla, these cookies are sure to satisfy your chocolate cravings without compromising your points budget.
They are also quick and easy, and done in just 18 minutes.
So go ahead, indulge in these guilt-free treats and enjoy a delicious dessert that won’t derail your healthy eating goals.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 2 Blue Plan and 2 Green Plan
We have more Weight Watchers Chocolate Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Cookie Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Dessert Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Don’t have a Stand Mixer? This is the one we use, and recommend!
The KitchenAid KSM3311XAQ Artisan Mini Series Tilt-Head Stand Mixer is a game changer in the kitchen. You will love how time you save. Click the photo to see details!
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Chocolate Fudge Cookies
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¼ cup margarine softened
- ⅓ cup cocoa – unsweetened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 ozs applesauce – unsweetened
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbs confectioner sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, place sugar, unsweetened cocoa, and margarine. Using an electric mixer, beat well.
- Beat in vanilla and unsweetened applesauce.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine salt, flour, and baking powder. Stir into batter.
- Coat nonstick cookie sheets with Pam.
- Shape into marble size balls. 48 each. Place on cookie sheets, approx 1 inch apart.
- Bake until set, approx 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow cookies to stand for one minute. Remove to wire rack and cool.
- Sprinkle with confectioners sugar
You May Also Like:
- Quick Weight Watchers Chicken Nachos
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage Calzones
- Baked Weight Watchers Vegetable Wontons
- Easy Chocolate Fudge Cookies (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Beef and Potato Empanadas
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!