Weight Watchers Chocolate Fudge Cookies Recipe
Weight Watchers Chocolate Fudge Cookies Dessert Recipe with cocoa, applesauce, vanilla, flour, and powdered sugar.
A quick and easy recipe.
MyWW Points: 2 Blue Plan and 2 Green Plan
2 WW Freestyle Points and 2 Smart Points
We have more Weight Watchers Chocolate Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Cookie Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Dessert Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Don’t have a Stand Mixer? This is the one we use, and recommend!
The KitchenAid KSM3311XAQ Artisan Mini Series Tilt-Head Stand Mixer is a game changer in the kitchen. You will love how time you save. Click the photo to see details!
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Chocolate Fudge Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, place sugar, unsweetened cocoa, and margarine. Using an electric mixer, beat well.
- Beat in vanilla and unsweetened applesauce.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine salt, flour, and baking powder. Stir into batter.
- Coat nonstick cookie sheets with Pam.
- Shape into marble size balls. 48 each. Place on cookie sheets, approx 1 inch apart.
- Bake until set, approx 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow cookies to stand for one minute. Remove to wire rack and cool.
- Sprinkle with confectioners sugar
You May Also Like:
- Quick Weight Watchers Dill Dip
- Weight Watchers Ground Turkey Pesto Meatballs
- Crispy Weight Watchers Vegetable Chips
- Easy Weight Watchers Sesame Chicken Stir-Fry
- Easy Weight Watchers Horseradish Sauce
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!