Weight Watchers Eggplant Parmigiana Recipe
Weight Watchers Eggplant Parmigiana Recipe.
Italian breadcrumbs, garlic powder, egg whites, and mozzarella cheese.
A low calorie version of the classic Italian dinner.
3 WW Freestyle Points and 6 Smart Points
We have more Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes here,
more Meatless Weight Watchers Recipes here,
and more Italian Weight Watchers Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Weight Watchers Eggplant Parmigiana
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F. Coat 13×9 inch baking dish with Pam; set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix Italian seasoning, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and bread crumbs; set aside
- Remove eggplant skin and cut off the ends; slice into approx 1/2 inch slices.
- Place egg whites in a shallow dish. Dip eggplant into egg whites, and then into the dry mixture.
- Place on nonstick cookie sheet, and bake until lightly browned. Approx 20 – 25 minutes. Flip halfway through.
- In the prepared baking dish, layer eggplant, 1/3 of the tomato sauce, 1/3 of the cheese repeating twice more.
- Place in the oven and bake until cheese is bubbly and melted. Approx 10 minutes.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Baked Cider Donuts
- Weight Watchers Mushrooms in Creamy Cheese Sauce
- Weight Watchers Spicy Roasted Butternut Squash
- Weight Watchers Quick and Easy Tortilla Soup
- Weight Watchers Pumpkin Spice Mix
Not interested in Healthy Recipes? Check out our sister site, Nesting Lane Indulge