Weight Watchers Eggplant Parmigiana Recipe
Weight Watchers Eggplant Parmigiana Recipe.
Italian breadcrumbs, garlic powder, egg whites, and mozzarella cheese.
A low calorie version of the classic Italian dinner.
3 WW Freestyle Points and 6 Smart Points
We have more Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes here,
more Meatless Weight Watchers Recipes here,
and more Italian Weight Watchers Recipes here!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Eggplant Parmigiana
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F. Coat 13×9 inch baking dish with Pam; set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix Italian seasoning, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and bread crumbs; set aside
- Remove eggplant skin and cut off the ends; slice into approx 1/2 inch slices.
- Place egg whites in a shallow dish. Dip eggplant into egg whites, and then into the dry mixture.
- Place on nonstick cookie sheet, and bake until lightly browned. Approx 20 – 25 minutes. Flip halfway through.
- In the prepared baking dish, layer eggplant, 1/3 of the tomato sauce, 1/3 of the cheese repeating twice more.
- Place in the oven and bake until cheese is bubbly and melted. Approx 10 minutes.
You May Also Like: