Weight Watchers Eggplant Parmigiana Recipe
Weight Watchers Eggplant Parmigiana Recipe.
Italian breadcrumbs, garlic powder, egg whites, and mozzarella cheese.
A low calorie version of the classic Italian dinner.
3 WW Freestyle Points and 6 Smart Points
We have more Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes here,
more Meatless Weight Watchers Recipes here,
and more Italian Weight Watchers Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Eggplant Parmigiana
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F. Coat 13×9 inch baking dish with Pam; set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix Italian seasoning, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and bread crumbs; set aside
- Remove eggplant skin and cut off the ends; slice into approx 1/2 inch slices.
- Place egg whites in a shallow dish. Dip eggplant into egg whites, and then into the dry mixture.
- Place on nonstick cookie sheet, and bake until lightly browned. Approx 20 – 25 minutes. Flip halfway through.
- In the prepared baking dish, layer eggplant, 1/3 of the tomato sauce, 1/3 of the cheese repeating twice more.
- Place in the oven and bake until cheese is bubbly and melted. Approx 10 minutes.
You May Also Like: