Weight Watchers Skillet Corn Fritters Recipe
Weight Watchers Skillet Corn Fritters Recipe. This easy recipe is made with eggs, corn, red bell pepper, scallions, and just a little bit of flour. Made in a skillet with non-stick cooking spray, so it’s healthier than frying in oil.
These tasty vegetarian fritters are great breakfast, or as a side dish. Enjoy fresh corn while you can get it! Ready in just 36 minutes.
They are the perfect way to start your morning off right! Corn fritters are a delicious and filling recipe that can be served for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
There’s nothing more satisfying than a good breakfast, and I’m sure you know that feeling of starting your day with a delicious meal. You’ll love these fritters!
Weight Watchers Recipes
MyWW Points: 0 Blue Plan and 4 Green Plan,
0 WW Freestyle Points and 4 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Breakfast Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Side Dish Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Vegetarian Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
What to serve with
Weight Watchers Ham And Cheese Omelet
A quick and easy breakfast, brunch, or dinner recipe that you will have ready in 15 minutes. Change it up by adding your favorite vegetables. Lower the points by using 2 slices of cheese instead of 4, or by using a fat free cheese. Kid friendly so you don’t have to make separate meals for the kids. Gluten free and Low Carb.
Weight Watchers Oven Fish Fry
Made with cornmeal, bread crumbs, dill, paprika, skim milk, and butter. A quick and easy 20 minute dinner recipe.
Weight Watchers Roasted Pork Tenderloin
Made with thyme, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, and olive oil. A healthy low calorie, low carb dinner.
Weight Watchers Crock Pot Turkey Breast
Made with with bacon, garlic, turkey gravy, flour, Worcestershire sauce, and dried sage. An easy weekday meal.
Weight Watchers Parmesan Chicken
Made with with Italian seasoned breadcrumbs, paprika, parsley, garlic powder, and pepper. A quick and easy 30 dinner idea.
Weight Watchers Lemon And Herb Chicken
Made with with rosemary, parsley, and lemon juice. This is an easy dinner recipe. Simple, and tasty.
Weight Watchers Tilapia Parmesan
A quick and easy dinner recipe with lemon juice, butter, mayonnaise, green onions, seasoning salt, basil, and hot pepper sauce. Ready in 23 minutes. A healthy, Gluten Free, low carb meal.
Skinny Chicken With Mushrooms
Made with with Italian salad dressing mix, cream of chicken soup, and low fat cream cheese. A super easy 5 ingredient dinner recipe that’s tasty and healthy!
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Skillet Corn Fritters
- 3 large eggs separated
- 4 medium ears of corn kernels removed with a knife
- 1 medium red bell pepper diced the size of corn kernels
- ⅓ cup scallions diced
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 sprays butter-flavored cooking spray
- In a small mixing bowl, add egg whites and beat until stiff peaks form, but are not glossy. Set aside for later
- In a medium mixing bowl, add egg yolks and beat lightly.
- In the egg yolks, add red pepper, corn, flour, scallions, salt, and pepper, combine well.
- In the egg yolk mixture, fold in egg whites.
- Coat a skillet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Heat prepared skillet over high heat, then when skillet is hot, reduce heat to medium.
- Using a tablespoon, drop 1 heaping tablespoon of batter per fritter on the skillet. Don't flatten.
- Cook approx 2 – 3 minutes, then flip carefully and cook another 2 – 3 minutes or until cooked through and lightly browned.
- Take fritters out of skillet and keep warm.
- Repeat for the rest of the batter.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Parmesan Tilapia Fillets
- Weight Watchers Shakshouka (Eggs with a Twist)
- Weight Watchers Air Fryer Fried Oreos
- Weight Watchers Lemon Vegetable and Pork Kebabs
- Weight Watchers Seared Garlic Shrimp
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!