Weight Watchers Pumpkin Spice Donuts Recipe
Weight Watchers Pumpkin Spice Donuts Recipe. Are you ready for pumpkin spice season? I know I am!
These are so easy to make and delicious, too. If you need a sweet snack during your day or even as an afternoon treat this fall, these are perfect! They’re also great for breakfast the next morning if you have any leftovers from the night before.
Make these today and share them with your friends and family – they’ll love them too!
The perfect Fall breakfast, brunch, dessert, or snack recipe.
Made with whole wheat pastry flour, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, salt, pumpkin puree, vanilla extract, eggs, and powdered sugar.
These delicious doughnuts are baked, not fried for fewer calories, and less fat. There is only 1 gram of fat per serving. Vegetarian.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 4 Blue Plan and 5 Green Plan,
4 WW Freestyle Points and 5 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Pumpkin Spice Donuts
- Preheat oven to 350° F,
- Prepare 6 donut silicone donut pan by spraying with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, add flour, sugar, baking powder, pumpkin spice, and salt. Stir to mix well.
- In another mixing bowl, add pumpkin. Using a whisk, whisk in egg, and vanilla.
- In the flour mix, pour in the pumpkin mix. Stir to mix well.
- Pour batter into a Zip Lock freezer bag, scraping the sides of the bowl to get all of the batter.
- Using scissors, cut one of the bottom corners of the bag.
- Pipe the batter into each of the 6 slots of the prepared silicone donut pan.
- Using a spatula or the back of a spoon, smooth the tops of the batter.
- In preheated oven, bake approx 18 – 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow pan to cool for approx 2 minutes.
- Pop the donuts out of the pan.
- Sprinkle each donut with powdered sugar.
You May Also Like:
- Easy Weight Watchers Homemade Mocha
- Weight Watchers Cheesy Cheddar Broccoli Frittata
- Healthy Vegetarian Weight Watchers Kale Soup
- Weight Watchers Roasted Squash and Carrots
- Weight Watchers Chicken Fingers (and Barbecue Sauce)
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!