Weight Watchers Lemon and Herb Chicken Recipe
Weight Watchers Lemon and Herb Chicken Recipe. Lemon and Herb Chicken is a great way to add some flavor to your boneless skinless chicken breast. The lemon provides a tartness that is balanced by the herbs, making for a delicious and healthy meal.
This recipe is also easy to prepare, so it’s perfect for busy weeknights.
This dish is made with boneless skinless chicken breast, salt, pepper, olive oil, fresh lemon juice, parsley, fresh rosemary, chicken broth, and fresh lemon wedges.
The result is a juicy, tender chicken that is packed with flavor. Serve this dish with a side of roasted vegetables or a simple green salad for a complete meal.
This chicken is easy to make and can be served with a variety of sides.
If you are looking for a healthy dinner option, this one only has 146 calories, is low carb, low fat, and high protein.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 0 Blue Plan and 2 Green Plan
0 WW Freestyle Points and 2 Smart Points.
Personal Points will vary based on your individual plan.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Lemon juice is a versatile cooking ingredient that can be used in a variety of recipes. Its tart flavor goes well with fish, poultry, and vegetables, and it can also be used to add a bit of zest to sauces and salad dressings.
Rosemary is a fragrant herb that is often used in cooking. It has a strong, slightly piney flavor that goes well with roasted meats and vegetables.
Rosemary can be used fresh or dried, and is available year-round. When cooking with fresh rosemary, use only the leaves and discard the woody stems.
To store fresh rosemary, wrap the sprigs in a damp paper towel and place them in a plastic bag in the refrigerator.
What to serve with
Weight Watchers Dill And Lemon Zucchini Fries
Who says healthy has to be boring? These dill and lemon zucchini fries are a delicious and nutritious way to enjoy your veggies.
Easy Weight Watchers Grilled Potatoes
There’s something about the smell of grilled potatoes that just screams summertime.
Weight Watchers Cornbread (Gluten Free)
This homemade Southern classic is better than the boxed versions, and not as difficult to make as you would think.
Weight Watchers Lemon Garlic Kale
This recipe for lemon garlic kale features a delicious and healthy combination of flavors. The lemons add a touch of tartness while the garlic provides a slight zing.
Simple Weight Watchers Roasted Cabbage Wedges
Cabbage is low in calories but high in fiber, making it an excellent choice for anyone looking to eat healthier. This dish is a simple but delicious way to enjoy this underappreciated vegetable.
WW Air Fryer Hasselback Potatoes
These potatoes are air fried instead of baked, so you can use non-stick cooking spray instead of butter, which means they are low in fat. They are also loaded with flavor and texture.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Lemon and Herb Chicken
- 1 pound (4-4 oz each) boneless skinless chicken breast
- salt to taste
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice add more if desired
- 2 teaspoon fresh parsley chopped
- 2 teaspoon fresh rosemary chopped
- ¼ cup chicken broth – reduced sodium
- ½ medium fresh lemon cut to wedges for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Prepare a small, shallow roasting pan by spraying with non-stick cooking spray.
- Season the chicken on all sides using salt and black pepper.
- In the prepared roasting pan, arrange the chicken in a single layer.
- Drizzle the chicken with olive oil.
- Season the chicken with lemon juice, parsley, and rosemary.
- Pour the chicken broth around the chicken.
- In preheated oven, bake approximately 30 to 35 minutes, or until the chicken is fully cooked, no longer pink, and when pierced with a fork the juices run clear.
- To serve, garnish with fresh lemon wedge.
You May Also Like:
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
- Weight Watchers Holiday Pfeffernusse Cookies
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Pasta Recipes
- Weight Watchers Roasted Chestnuts (Air Fryer)
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!