Weight Watchers Lemon and Herb Chicken Recipe
Weight Watchers Lemon and Herb Chicken Recipe with rosemary, parsley, and lemon juice.
This is an easy dinner recipe. Simple, and tasty.
0 WW Freestyle Points, 2 Smart Points, and 146 calories for a healthy, low calorie meal.
We have more Weight Watchers Chicken Recipes here,
more 0 WW Freestyle Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes here!
Do you have a recipe you would like to see?
Comment below with any recipe requests, and we will try to add it to our list of upcoming recipes!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
You will need:
Shallow Roasting Pan
Need to make more servings, or fewer servings?
Click on the “Servings: #” in the recipe below, and move the slider to adjust the recipe!
Weight Watchers Lemon and Herb Chicken
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper on all sides. Place chicken in a small shallow roasting pan that is coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with olive oil; sprinkle with parsley, rosemary and lemon juice.
- Place roasting pan in preheated oven and bake approx 30 – 35 minutes until chicken is done.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Refried Beans
- Weight Watchers Herbed Butter Fish
- Weight Watchers Homemade Flour Tortillas
- Weight Watchers Black Bean Salad
- Weight Watchers Hunan Shrimp
Not interested in Healthy Recipes? Check out our sister site, Nesting Lane Indulge