WW Air Fryer Hasselback Potatoes Recipe
WW Air Fryer Hasselback Potatoes Recipe, This easy and delicious recipe is perfect when you are looking for a healthy side dish to serve with your dinner.
These potatoes are air fried instead of baked, so you can use non-stick cooking spray instead of butter, which means they are low in fat. They are also loaded with flavor and texture.
This Weight Watchers Friendly side dish is made with just russet potatoes, non-stick cooking spray, and salt.
Topped with a sauce made with fat-free Greek yogurt, water, light mayonnaise, fresh dill, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper.
So if you are looking for a healthier alternative to traditional mashed or roasted potatoes, give these a try!
What are Hasselback Potatoes
They are essentially a sliced potato that is roasted or baked. The potatoes are sliced thin, so they cook evenly and crispy.
They make a great side dish or appetizer. You can top them with your favorite seasonings or just salt and pepper.
They make the perfect side dish for any meal!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 4 Blue Plan and 4 WW Green Plan
4 WW Freestyle Points and 4 Smart Points
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
What to serve with
Weight Watchers Rosemary And Garlic Pork Tenderloin
This is an easy dinner with a tasty marinade.
Weight Watchers Balsamic And Herb Chicken
An easy grilled chicken recipe with Dijon mustard, Balsamic vinegar, Extra-virgin olive oil, herbes de Provence, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, and boneless, skinless chicken breast.
Weight Watchers Herbed Tri-Tip
This grilled beef is seasoned with garlic salt, salt, black pepper, celery salt, onion powder, dried dill, crushed dried rosemary, and paprika.
Weight Watchers Raspberry Balsamic Chicken
A deliciously sweet dinner that’s quick and easy, and ready in 30 minutes.
Weight Watchers Balsamic Chicken Thighs
With only 5 ingredients, this is a budget friendly, and super easy dinner.
Weight Watchers Smoky Pork Chops
A flavorful grilled dinner with garlic powder, ground paprika, onion powder, seasoned salt, black pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and liquid smoke flavoring.
Weight Watchers Broiled Scallops
A quick and easy, seafood dinner, or appetizer that’s ready in just 13 minutes.
Weight Watchers Blackened Chicken
A quick and easy dinner with boneless, skinless chicken breast, paprika, cayenne pepper, ground cumin, dried thyme, white pepper, and onion powder.
- Don’t have an Air Fryer? This is the one we use, and recommend:
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
WW Air Fryer Hasselback Potatoes
- Place wooden spoons on both of the long sides of the potato. This will prevent you cutting all the way through the potato.
- Using a sharp knife, begin on one end of the potato approximately ⅛ inch from the end, make a slice through the potato, stopping when you hit the wooden spoons.
- Continue slicing the potato approximately every ⅛ of an inch, the whole length of the potato.
- Carefully, spread the slices a bit to fan out the slices.
- Spray the potatoes with non-stick cooking spray.
- Preheat the air fryer to 350° F
- Place potatoes in Air Fryer.
- Air Fry potatoes for 20 minutes.
- Spray the potatoes with non-stick cooking spray again.
- Season potatoes with ¼ teaspoon of salt.
- Air Fry potatoes again for approximately 15 – 20 minutes, or until they are crispy on the outside, and tender on the inside.
- In the meantime, in a small mixing bowl, add fat-free plain Greek yogurt, water, light Mayonnaise, dill, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper. Stir to mix well.
- To serve, drizzle approximately 1½ tablespoons of yogurt mix over each potato.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chipotle Pineapple Popsicles
- Weight Watchers Grilled Greek Eggplant
- Simple Weight Watchers Lemon Pepper Tuna Salad Sandwich
- Weight Watchers Cherry and Rhubarb Crumble Dessert
- Easy Weight Watchers Grilled Herb Chicken
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!