Simple Weight Watchers Angel Food Cookies Recipe
Simple Weight Watchers Angel Food Cookies Recipe. Are you looking for a light and fluffy cookie that won’t ruin your diet? Look no further than these simple cookies!
Made with just a few ingredients, these cookies are perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth without breaking the calorie bank.
This quick and easy dessert is perfect when you are craving something sweet.
They are made with boxed angel food cake mix, sugar-free carbonated orange soda, and almond extract. That’s it! They are ready in just 19 minutes.
Whether you’re following the Weight Watchers program or not, these cookies are sure to please everyone who tries them.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Green Plan
5 WW Smart Point
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Simple Weight Watchers Angel Food Cookies
- Prepare a baking sheet by spraying with non-stick cooking spray.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a large mixing bowl, add angel food cake mix, sugar-free carbonated orange soda, and almond extract.
- Using an electric hand mixer, beat on medium until fully mixed, and smooth.
- On prepared baking sheet, drop by heaping tablespoonfuls, approximately 2 inches apart.
- In preheated oven, bake approximately 9 minutes, or until lightly golden brown.
- Transfer to wire racks to fully cool.
- Store in an airtight container.
You May Also Like:
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
- Weight Watchers Holiday Pfeffernusse Cookies
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Pasta Recipes
- Weight Watchers Roasted Chestnuts (Air Fryer)
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!