Weight Watchers Pizza Dough Recipe
Weight Watchers Pizza Dough Recipe. Do you love pizza but hate the guilt that comes with eating it? Well, have I got great news for you! You can make your own delicious and healthy pizza dough right at home.
This lighter recipe only requires a few simple ingredients, and it’s so easy to follow. You’ll be able to enjoy all of your favorite toppings without feeling guilty afterwards.
Have you ever made your own pizza dough? It’s really easy, and so much cheaper than buying it from a pizzeria. Plus, you can customize the toppings to your liking.
This recipe makes 8 – 8 inch personal pizzas that can be frozen for later.
Made with bread flour, white whole wheat flour, instant yeast, salt, and water.
There is only a 20 minute prep time, and 10 minutes to bake it. Start the prep in the morning, and let it rise during the day. You will only have spend a few minutes making dinner when you get home.
Can you freeze pizza dough
Yes! Uncooked pizza dough can be frozen for up to 3 months.
Place a piece of parchment paper down, then a rolled out pizza dough round on the parchment paper, then place a piece of parchment paper on top. Place the in a freezer bag.
Thaw overnight in the refrigerator.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 6 Blue Plan and 6 Green Plan
Copycat Boboli Pizza Crust
Weight Watchers White Spinach Pizza
Weight Watchers Pita Pizza
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Pizza Dough
- 2¾ cup bread flour
- 1 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon instant yeast
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 1½ cups water room temperature
- 1 tablespoon bread flour
- In a large bowl, 2 ¾ cups of bread flour, white whole wheat flour, instant yeast, and salt.
- Using a whisk, whisk to mix well.
- Add in room temperature water, and mix to form a sticky dough.
- Cover the mixing bowl with plastic wrap, and set aside in a room temperature place for 8 to 10 hours, or until the size of the dough has doubled.
- Separate the dough in 8 equal sized pieces, approximately 4 ounces each.
- Form each of the 8 dough sections into balls.
- Sprinkle the 1 tablespoon of bread flour over the dough balls.
- Using plastic wrap, loosely cover the dough balls.
- Prepare a flat surface by lightly flouring.
- Place one of the dough balls on the prepared surface, lightly sprinkle flour on top of the dough.
- Place parchment paper on top of the dough ball.
- Using a rolling pin, roll the dough into an approximate 8 inch circle.
- Repeat with the rest of the dough balls.
- Place a piece of parchment paper down, then a rolled out pizza dough round, then place a piece of parchment paper on top, then another pizza dough round, etc. Place the stack in a freezer bag.
- Thaw overnight in the refrigerator.
- Cook at 475° F for approximately 11 to 15 minutes. Time may vary based on the number of toppings.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Parmesan Tilapia Fillets
- Weight Watchers Shakshouka (Eggs with a Twist)
- Weight Watchers Air Fryer Fried Oreos
- Weight Watchers Lemon Vegetable and Pork Kebabs
- Weight Watchers Seared Garlic Shrimp
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!