Weight Watchers Vegetable Quesadilla Recipe
Weight Watchers Vegetable Quesadilla Recipe. A delicious way to get your veggies in for the day. This healthy meal will taste just as good as any other cheesy dish but won’t leave you feeling guilty afterwards.
This quick and easy, Mexican meal is healthy, and tasty! It’s filled with your favorite vegetables, and fat free cheese. You can have a Mexican dinner without the guilt!
You will make this dish using mushrooms, broccoli, carrots, onion, bell pepper, soy sauce, cayenne pepper. Sandwiched between 2 whole wheat tortillas, fat free cheddar and mozzarella cheeses, lettuce, salsa, and sour cream.
If you prefer homemade tortillas, check out our recipe for Weight Watchers Homemade Flour Tortillas.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Blue Plan and 9 Green Plan
5 WW Freestyle Points and 9 Smart Points
What are Quesadillas
Quesadillas are a popular Mexican dish made of tortillas filled with cheese and other ingredients. The fun element of quesadillas are that the cheese acts as the glue to hold all of the ingredients together.
In the US, quesadillas are often thought of as an appetizer or snack, but they can also be a main course.
There are many variations on the recipe, so you can customize them to your taste.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
What to serve with
Weight Watchers Homemade Flour Tortillas
Traditional Mexican tortillas. Only 5 ingredients!
Weight Watchers Easy Guacamole
Made with avocado, tomato, and onion.
Weight Watchers Spanish Rice
It’s not Mexican, but it goes great with Quesadillas!
Weight Watchers Mexican Pico De Gallo
A super easy condiment that only has a 15 minute prep time.
Weight Watchers Black Bean Salad
A super easy Mexican Side Dish.
Weight Watchers Baked Jalapeno Poppers
A delicious appetizer or side dish.
Weight Watchers Mexican Hot Chocolate
This delicious Hot cocoa is made with nonfat milk, cinnamon, cocoa powder, dark brown sugar, and semisweet chocolate.
Mexican Spiced Coffee – Cafe De Olla
Spice up your coffee! Made with cinnamon, anise, cloves, and piloncillo – Mexican brown sugar.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Vegetable Quesadilla
- ½ tbsp canola oil
- ½ cup mushrooms sliced
- ⅓ cup broccoli chopped
- ⅓ cup carrots shredded
- 2 tbsp onion minced
- 1 tbsp red bell pepper diced
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- cayenne pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 2 (10 inch) whole wheat tortillas
- ¼ cup fat-free cheddar cheese shredded
- ¼ cup fat-free mozzarella cheese shredded
- shredded lettuce to taste
- salsa to taste
- fat-free sour cream to taste
- Place a large frying pan over medium/high heat.
- Add canola oil, mushrooms, broccoli, carrots, onion, and red bell pepper, and saute for approximately 5 – 7 minutes.
- Add soy sauce, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper. Stir to mix well.
- Transfer the vegetables to a bowl. Set aside, and keep warm for later.
- Place the same skillet over medium/low heat.
- Put a tortilla in the frying pan, and sprinkle half of the cheddar cheese, and half of the mozzarella cheese on top of the tortilla.
- Place the vegetables on top of the cheese layer, and spread to an even layer.
- Sprinkle the rest of the cheddar cheese, and the mozzarella cheese in an even layer on top of the vegetables.
- Place the other tortilla on top of the cheese.
- Cook for approximately 2 minutes, or until the cheese has melted, and the quesadilla has heated through.
- Using a spatula, flip the quesadilla over, and cook another 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove quesadilla from the frying pan, and place on a cutting board.
- Using a pizza cutter, cut into 6 equal sized triangles.
- To serve, top with lettuce, salsa, and/or fat-free sour cream, if desired.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage and Pasta Casserole
- Homemade Weight Watchers Chicken Pot Pie
- Weight Watchers Baked Ravioli with Marinara Sauce
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Taco Recipes for Your Next Fiesta
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Chinese Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!