Weight Watchers Chicken Enchiladas Recipe
Weight Watchers Chicken Enchiladas Recipe with sour cream, fat free evaporated milk, scallions, crushed red pepper flakes, tortillas, cheese, black olives, and salsa.
A delicious Mexican dinner.
7 WW Freestyle Points and 7 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Chicken Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Mexican Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes here!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Chicken Enchiladas
- ½ cup sour cream – non-fat
- 8 oz reduced fat Velveeta
- ¼ cup evaporated milk – fat-free
- ¼ cup scallion (greens only) minced
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 cups cooked chicken breast chopped
- 6 medium whole wheat tortillas – (7 inch each)
- ¼ cup sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 6 medium black olives pitted and sliced
- ¼ cup salsa
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F
- Combine in a microwave safe mixing bowl, Velveeta and sour cream. On high setting, microwave approx 2 minutes or until Velveeta is melted.
- Move ½ of the mix to a small mixing bowl. Add evaporated milk, and mix. Set aside.
- Add scallions, red pepper flakes and chicken to remaining cheese mixture; stir to coat.
- Using Pam cooking spray, coat nine inch glass baking dish
- Spoon 1/6 of filling onto each tortilla. Place down the center, fold in the sides, and place in baking dish in a single layer. Pour the rest of the Velveeta mix on top. Sprinkle top with olives and Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven approx 20 – 25 minutes or until the top is bubbly. Serve with salsa.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
- Weight Watchers Holiday Pfeffernusse Cookies
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Pasta Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!