Weight Watchers Chicken Enchiladas Recipe
Weight Watchers Chicken Enchiladas Recipe with sour cream, fat free evaporated milk, scallions, crushed red pepper flakes, tortillas, cheese, black olives, and salsa.
A delicious Mexican dinner.
7 WW Freestyle Points and 7 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Chicken Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Mexican Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes here!
Do you have a recipe you would like to see?
Comment below with any recipe requests, and we will try to add it to our list of upcoming recipes!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Weight Watchers Chicken Enchiladas
- ½ cup sour cream – non-fat
- 8 oz reduced fat Velveeta
- ¼ cup evaporated milk – fat-free
- ¼ cup scallion (greens only) minced
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 cups cooked chicken breast chopped
- 6 medium whole wheat tortillas – (7 inch each)
- ¼ cup sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 6 medium black olives pitted and sliced
- ¼ cup salsa
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F
- Combine in a microwave safe mixing bowl, Velveeta and sour cream. On high setting, microwave approx 2 minutes or until Velveeta is melted.
- Move ½ of the mix to a small mixing bowl. Add evaporated milk, and mix. Set aside.
- Add scallions, red pepper flakes and chicken to remaining cheese mixture; stir to coat.
- Using Pam cooking spray, coat nine inch glass baking dish
- Spoon 1/6 of filling onto each tortilla. Place down the center, fold in the sides, and place in baking dish in a single layer. Pour the rest of the Velveeta mix on top. Sprinkle top with olives and Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven approx 20 – 25 minutes or until the top is bubbly. Serve with salsa.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Refried Beans
- Weight Watchers Herbed Butter Fish
- Weight Watchers Homemade Flour Tortillas
- Weight Watchers Black Bean Salad
- Weight Watchers Hunan Shrimp
Not interested in Healthy Recipes? Check out our sister site, Nesting Lane Indulge