Weight Watchers Chicken Enchiladas Recipe
Weight Watchers Chicken Enchiladas Recipe with sour cream, fat free evaporated milk, scallions, crushed red pepper flakes, tortillas, cheese, black olives, and salsa.
A delicious Mexican dinner.
7 WW Freestyle Points and 7 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Chicken Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Mexican Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Weight Watchers Chicken Enchiladas
- ½ cup sour cream – non-fat
- 8 oz reduced fat Velveeta
- ¼ cup evaporated milk – fat-free
- ¼ cup scallion (greens only) minced
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 cups cooked chicken breast chopped
- 6 medium whole wheat tortillas – (7 inch each)
- ¼ cup sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 6 medium black olives pitted and sliced
- ¼ cup salsa
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F
- Combine in a microwave safe mixing bowl, Velveeta and sour cream. On high setting, microwave approx 2 minutes or until Velveeta is melted.
- Move ½ of the mix to a small mixing bowl. Add evaporated milk, and mix. Set aside.
- Add scallions, red pepper flakes and chicken to remaining cheese mixture; stir to coat.
- Using Pam cooking spray, coat nine inch glass baking dish
- Spoon 1/6 of filling onto each tortilla. Place down the center, fold in the sides, and place in baking dish in a single layer. Pour the rest of the Velveeta mix on top. Sprinkle top with olives and Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven approx 20 – 25 minutes or until the top is bubbly. Serve with salsa.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Baked Cider Donuts
- Weight Watchers Mushrooms in Creamy Cheese Sauce
- Weight Watchers Spicy Roasted Butternut Squash
- Weight Watchers Quick and Easy Tortilla Soup
- Weight Watchers Pumpkin Spice Mix
HidrateSpark PRO the Smart Water Bottle you need to add to your daily routine! We all know we need to drink more water, but do we always remember to? Enter the HidrateSpark PRO! This amazing water bottle tracks how much water you drink in a day, and lights up to remind you if you are getting behind. Check it out by clicking the photo below!
Not interested in Healthy Recipes? Check out our sister site, Nesting Lane Indulge