Weight Watchers Twenty Minute Chili Recipe
Weight Watchers Twenty Minute Chili Recipe with ground beef, onion, garlic, beef stock, chili beans, and tomato paste.
A quick and easy dinner recipe.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Twenty Minute Chili
- In a large sauce pan cook ground beef, garlic, and onion on medium/high heat.
- Using a colander, drain off grease, rinse with hot water, put back in sauce pan.
- Add beef stock, tomato paste, chili beans, and chili powder. Mix well.
- Cover pan, reduce heat, and simmer stirring occasionally, approx 15 minutes, or until heated through,
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
- Weight Watchers Holiday Pfeffernusse Cookies
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Pasta Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!