Weight Watchers Twenty Minute Chili Recipe
Weight Watchers Twenty Minute Chili Recipe with ground beef, onion, garlic, beef stock, chili beans, and tomato paste.
A quick and easy dinner recipe.
Do you have a recipe you would like to see?
Comment below with any recipe requests, and we will try to add it to our list of upcoming recipes!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Weight Watchers Twenty Minute Chili
- In a large sauce pan cook ground beef, garlic, and onion on medium/high heat.
- Using a colander, drain off grease, rinse with hot water, put back in sauce pan.
- Add beef stock, tomato paste, chili beans, and chili powder. Mix well.
- Cover pan, reduce heat, and simmer stirring occasionally, approx 15 minutes, or until heated through,
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Refried Beans
- Weight Watchers Herbed Butter Fish
- Weight Watchers Homemade Flour Tortillas
- Weight Watchers Black Bean Salad
- Weight Watchers Hunan Shrimp
Not interested in Healthy Recipes? Check out our sister site, Nesting Lane Indulge