Weight Watchers Jalapeno Lime Steak Recipe
Weight Watchers Grilled Jalapeno Lime Steak Recipe with garlic, lime juice, and oregano.
An easy recipe with an overnight marinade for a tasty southwestern flavor.
This Tex-Mex meal will be a favorite.
MyWW Points: 4 Blue Plan and 5 Green Plan
4 WW Freestyle Points and 5 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Beef Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes here,
and more Tex Mex Weight Watchers Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Have your meat delivered to your door with Omaha Steaks!
Don’t have a grill? Check out this Indoor Grill!
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Jalapeno Lime Steak
- In a blender, add lime juice, garlic, jalapenos, pepper, salt, and oregano. Blend until smooth.
- In a Ziploc bag, add steak. Pour prepared marinade over top. Seal bag and flip steak to coat all sides. Place in refrigerator for a minimum of 8 hours to marinate.
- Lightly oil outdoor grill grate. Preheat on high.
- Remove steak from bag and discard marinade. Grill the steak approx. 5 minutes on each side. Adjust for preferred doneness.
You May Also Like:
- Simple Weight Watchers Lemon Pepper Tuna Salad Sandwich
- Weight Watchers Cherry and Rhubarb Crumble Dessert
- Easy Weight Watchers Grilled Herb Chicken
- Easy Crock Pot Recipes (Weight Watchers)
- Simple Weight Watchers Chili Macaroni
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!