Weight Watchers Marsala Steak Recipe
Weight Watchers Italian Marsala Steak Recipe with Rib Eye steak, garlic, beef broth, rosemary, butter, and Marsala wine.
A quick and easy 25 minute dinner.
MyWW Points: 7 Green Plan
7 WW Freestyle Points.
We have more Italian Weight Watchers Recipes here,
more Quick and Easy Weight Watchers Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes here.
Do you have a recipe you would like to see?
Comment below with any recipe requests, and we will try to add it to our list of upcoming recipes!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Marsala Steak
- Heat large skillet for approx 2 minutes over high heat, until very hot.
- Season steak to taste with salt and pepper
- Put steaks in skillet and turn down heat to medium high immediately.
- Cook steaks for 4 minutes. Turn over and cook the other side for approx 4 – 6 minutes to desired doneness.
- Place steaks on a platter. Cover platter with aluminum foil, and set aside.
- Take skillet off of heat, add garlic, and saute for approx 1 – 2 minutes. Reduce heat to low/medium. Put skillet back on heat add beef broth and Marsala wine. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat & simmer 3 minutes.
- Remove skillet from heat. Whisk in the rosemary and butter. Pour sauce over steaks when serving.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chipotle Pineapple Popsicles
- Weight Watchers Grilled Greek Eggplant
- Simple Weight Watchers Lemon Pepper Tuna Salad Sandwich
- Weight Watchers Cherry and Rhubarb Crumble Dessert
- Easy Weight Watchers Grilled Herb Chicken
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!