Weight Watchers Chicken Dijon Recipe
Weight Watchers Chicken Dijon Recipe with chicken broth, soy sauce, broccoli, garlic, and Dijon mustard.
A quick and easy healthy, low calorie dinner idea.
MyWW Points: 2 Blue Plan and 3 Green Plan.
2 WW Freestyle Points and 3 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Chicken Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes here,
and more Quick and Easy Weight Watchers Recipes here!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Chicken Dijon
- In a mixing bowl, combine soy sauce and chicken broth. Set aside
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic and broccoli. Cook until tender, and crisp. Remove from skillet, set aside, and cover with tin foil to keep warm.
- In the skillet, add chicken. While stirring, cook for approx 3 – 4 minutes until chicken is fully cooked.
- Add broth to skillet and mix well. Bring contents to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium/low.
- Add in mustard. Mix well.
- Return the broccoli to the skillet. Stir to mix. Cook mixture while stirring until heated through.
You May Also Like:
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
- Weight Watchers Holiday Pfeffernusse Cookies
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Pasta Recipes
- Weight Watchers Roasted Chestnuts (Air Fryer)
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!