Weight Watchers Chicken Dijon Recipe
Weight Watchers Chicken Dijon Recipe with chicken broth, soy sauce, broccoli, garlic, and Dijon mustard.
A quick and easy healthy, low calorie dinner idea.
MyWW Points: 2 Blue Plan and 3 Green Plan.
2 WW Freestyle Points and 3 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Chicken Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes here,
and more Quick and Easy Weight Watchers Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Chicken Dijon
- In a mixing bowl, combine soy sauce and chicken broth. Set aside
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic and broccoli. Cook until tender, and crisp. Remove from skillet, set aside, and cover with tin foil to keep warm.
- In the skillet, add chicken. While stirring, cook for approx 3 – 4 minutes until chicken is fully cooked.
- Add broth to skillet and mix well. Bring contents to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium/low.
- Add in mustard. Mix well.
- Return the broccoli to the skillet. Stir to mix. Cook mixture while stirring until heated through.
You May Also Like:
- Quick Weight Watchers Dill Dip
- Weight Watchers Ground Turkey Pesto Meatballs
- Crispy Weight Watchers Vegetable Chips
- Easy Weight Watchers Sesame Chicken Stir-Fry
- Easy Weight Watchers Horseradish Sauce
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!