Weight Watchers Cilantro Lime Rice Recipe
Weight Watchers Lime Cilantro Rice Recipe
A quick and easy side dish ready in 30 minutes.
Only 5 ingredients!
4 My WW Blue Plan Points and 3 Green Plan Points.
Low calorie – 84 calories.
We have more Weight Watchers Side Dish Recipes here,
and more Vegetarian Weight Watchers Recipes here!
Do you have a recipe you would like to see?
Comment below with any recipe requests, and we will try to add it to our list of upcoming recipes!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Lime Cilantro Rice
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup long-grain white rice
- 1 tbsp butter
- ½ cup cilantro chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp lime zest
- In a medium saucepan, bring 2 cups of water to a oil. Stir in rice and butter.
- Cover saucepan, reduce the heat to low. Simmer approx 20 minutes or until rice is done and tender.
- Mix in cilantro, lime juice, and lime zest right before serving.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage and Pasta Casserole
- Homemade Weight Watchers Chicken Pot Pie
- Weight Watchers Baked Ravioli with Marinara Sauce
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Taco Recipes for Your Next Fiesta
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Chinese Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!