Weight Watchers Szechwan Shrimp Recipe
Weight Watchers Chinese Szechwan Shrimp Recipe
A quick and easy 17 minute wok dinner with soy sauce, honey, ketchup, ginger, crushed red pepper, garlic, and green onions.
A healthy, low calorie, low carb, low fat meal.
MyWW Points: 3 Blue Plan and 3 Green Plan
We have more Weight Watchers Chinese Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Seafood Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes here!
Do you have a recipe you would like to see?
Comment below with any recipe requests, and we will try to add it to our list of upcoming recipes!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Weight Watchers Szechwan Shrimp
- In a mixing bowl, combine soy sauce, honey, ketchup, water, ginger, corn starch, and crushed red pepper. Mix well and set aside.
- In a wok, add oil and heat over medium/high heat.
- Add garlic and green onions. Cook while stirring for 30 seconds.
- Add shrimp. Toss to coat with the vegetable oil. Stir in the sauce.
- Cook while stirring until the sauce is thickened and bubbly.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Refried Beans
- Weight Watchers Herbed Butter Fish
- Weight Watchers Homemade Flour Tortillas
- Weight Watchers Black Bean Salad
- Weight Watchers Hunan Shrimp
Not interested in Healthy Recipes? Check out our sister site, Nesting Lane Indulge