Weight Watchers Szechwan Shrimp Recipe
Weight Watchers Chinese Szechwan Shrimp Recipe
A quick and easy 17 minute wok dinner with soy sauce, honey, ketchup, ginger, crushed red pepper, garlic, and green onions.
A healthy, low calorie, low carb, low fat meal.
MyWW Points: 3 Blue Plan and 3 Green Plan
3 WW Freestyle Points and 3 Smart Points
We have more Weight Watchers Chinese Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Seafood Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes here!
Do you have a recipe you would like to see?
Comment below with any recipe requests, and we will try to add it to our list of upcoming recipes!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Don’t have a Wok? This is the one we use, and recommend:
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Szechwan Shrimp
- In a mixing bowl, combine soy sauce, honey, ketchup, water, ginger, corn starch, and crushed red pepper. Mix well and set aside.
- In a wok, add oil and heat over medium/high heat.
- Add garlic and green onions. Cook while stirring for 30 seconds.
- Add shrimp. Toss to coat with the vegetable oil. Stir in the sauce.
- Cook while stirring until the sauce is thickened and bubbly.
You May Also Like:
- Simple Weight Watchers Lemon Pepper Tuna Salad Sandwich
- Weight Watchers Cherry and Rhubarb Crumble Dessert
- Easy Weight Watchers Grilled Herb Chicken
- Easy Crock Pot Recipes (Weight Watchers)
- Simple Weight Watchers Chili Macaroni
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!