Weight Watchers Sirloin Beef and Bean Chili Recipe
Weight Watchers Sirloin Beef and Bean Chili Recipe. It’s the time of year when you start craving warm, hearty dishes. Chili is a great dish to make because it can be made in one pot and easily feeds a crowd!
This recipe has all the flavor and spice that will keep your taste buds happy this winter. It also is really easy to make. It’s a great option for game day, or make it ahead of time for an easy lunch. It’s also a great freezer meal you can have on hand for busy nights.
This hearty and delicious comfort food meal will satisfy your hunger on cold winter nights.
Made with sirloin beef, celery, onion, garlic, jalapeno pepper, beef broth, tomato sauce, kidney beans, crushed tomatoes, cumin, chili powder, oregano, bay leaves, and red pepper flakes.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 2 Blue Plan and 4 Green Plan, 2 WW Freestyle Points and 4 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
What to serve with
Weight Watchers Crispy And Spicy Cheese Twists
Made with parmesan cheese, paprika, ground red pepper, and pizza dough. A great Italian appetizer or side dish.
Weight Watchers Mayonnaise Biscuits
A quick and easy bread recipe with only 3 ingredients. Super quick and easy- Ready in 22 minutes. 133 calories.
Weight Watchers Easy Dinner Rolls
An easy yeast bread recipe with less sugar. Made with warm water, active dry yeast, canola oil, sugar, eggs, salt, and unbleached all-purpose flour. These tasty rolls are a great side for you everyday dinner, or Thanksgiving, or the Holidays.
Weight Watchers Classic Tossed Salad
An easy appetizer recipe that pairs well with many main dishes. Simple and healthy, this recipe is filled with vegetables and flavor. Customize it to your taste by adding, or subtracting any ingredient.
Weight Watchers Chocolate Rocky Road Bars
This quick and easy dessert is done in just 35 minutes. They’re perfect when you’re craving chocolate. Super easy!
Weight Watchers Zucchini Brownies
A scrumptious and healthier chocolate dessert made with zucchini, sugar, salt, all-purpose flour, baking soda, unsweetened cocoa powder, canola oil, egg, and vanilla extract. This dessert only has 87 calories, low fat with only 3 grams of fat.
Weight Watchers Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies
A quick and easy 16 minute recipe. Enjoy your favorite cookie with fewer calories. These mini cookies have 63 calories.
Weight Watchers Chocolate Chip Blondies
Weight Watchers Chocolate Chip Blondies Dessert Recipe with brown sugar, butter, egg whites, and vanilla.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Sirloin Beef and Bean Chili
- 1 lb lean trimmed sirloin beef
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 ribs celery diced
- 1 medium onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 small jalapeno pepper seeded and minced
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- 2 bay leaves
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes or more to taste
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup beef broth reduced-sodium
- 1 can (8oz) tomato sauce
- 1 can (30oz) kidney beans rinsed and drained
- 1 can (28oz) crushed tomatoes
- ½ cup shallots chopped
- Prepare a large stockpot by spraying with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place prepared stockpot over medium/high heat.
- In the stockpot, add sirloin beef and cook and break up for approx. minutes, or until meat is browned.
- Take cooked sirloin out of stockpot and transfer to a plate to save for later.
- In the same stockpot, add olive oil, and heat over medium/high heat.
- When hot, add celery, onion, jalapenos, and garlic. Saute approximately 4 minutes, or until tender.
- Return cooked sirloin to the stockpot, and add cumin, chili powder, bay leaves, oregano, red pepper flakes, and salt.
- Stir to mix in the spices well.
- Add beef broth, tomato sauce, tomatoes, and kidney beans. Stir to mix well.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover but leave a vent, and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Remove and discard bay leaves.
- To serve, top with shallots
You May Also Like:
- Skillet Lemon Chicken and Broccoli (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Family Friendly Recipes
- Weight Watchers Snack Recipes: Healthy Alternatives to Junk Food
- Weight Watchers Skillet Recipes (Healthy Cooking Made Simple)
- 25 Delicious Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes You Have to Try!
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!