Weight Watchers Chocolate Rocky Road Bars Recipe
Weight Watchers Chocolate Rocky Road Bars Recipe. I’m not the only one who loves chocolate, am I? If you’re looking for a quick and easy dessert recipe that will satisfy your sweet tooth, these bars are just what you need.
This quick and easy dessert is done in just 35 minutes. They’re perfect when you’re craving chocolate. Made with a chocolate wafer crust, then layered with chocolate and walnuts, drizzled with sweetened condensed milk, and finally, topped with marshmallows, then baked for just 15 minutes. Super easy!
They are a delicious way to get your chocolate fix during the holiday season. It’s the perfect balance of sweet and salty.
They’re perfect for an easy dessert option because you can make them ahead of time and freeze, so they’ll be ready when you need them!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 6 Blue Plan and 6 Green Plan,
6 WW Freestyle Points and 6 Smart Points.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Weight Watchers Chocolate Rocky Road Bars
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Prepare an 8×8 baking pan by lining with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, add chocolate wafers, and process until they become fine crumbs.
- Add in melted butter, and salt. Stir to combine well.
- In prepared 8×8 baking pan, add the crumb mixture. Spread to an even layer, and press down firmly to create a crust.
- In a small mixing bowl, add walnuts, and chocolate chips. Stir to mix well.
- Sprinkle walnut mix on top of the crust.
- Drizzle fat free sweetened condensed milk over the walnut mix.
- Evenly place marshmallows on top.
- In preheated oven, bake approximately 15 minutes, or until the chocolate has melted, and the marshmallows start to brown.
- Place in the refrigerator to cool fully.
- Using a sharp knife, cut into 16 equal sized bars.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
- Weight Watchers Holiday Pfeffernusse Cookies
- 25 Best Weight Watchers Pasta Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!