Weight Watchers Zucchini Brownies Recipe
Weight Watchers Zucchini Brownies Recipe. Who can’t resist a brownie? It’s a classic dessert with chocolate and sugar, but it’s also high in fat and calories. Fortunately, there is a recipe that will make you feel better about indulging.
These brownies are made with zucchini. They’re moist, delicious and sure to satisfy your sweet tooth without the guilt!
A scrumptious and healthier chocolate dessert made with zucchini, sugar, salt, all-purpose flour, baking soda, unsweetened cocoa powder, canola oil, egg, and vanilla extract. This dessert only has 87 calories, low fat with only 3 grams of fat.
They are kid friendly because they won’t even know there are vegetables in them! This Fall recipe will be a favorite.
They are the perfect way to indulge in chocolate without worrying about fat and calories.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 3 Blue Plan and 3 Green Plan,
3 WW Freestyle Points and 3 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Zucchini Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Chocolate Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Dessert Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Weight Watchers Zucchini Brownies
- 1½ cups zucchini shredded
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1 large egg lightly beaten
- 1½ tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Prepare am 11×7 baking dish by lining with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, add zucchini, white sugar, and salt. Stir to mix well
- Wait 5 minutes to let liquid form on the bottom of the bowl.
- In the meantime, in a separate mixing bowl, add flour.
- Whisk in baking soda, and cocoa powder.
- In the zucchini mix, stir in egg, vanilla, and canola oil.
- In the zucchini mix, stir in the flour mix.
- In prepared baking pan, pour the batter, and spread to an even layer.
- Remove from oven, and gripping the parchment paper, pick up the brownies out of the pan, and place on a wire cooking rack.
- Cut brownies into 15 equal sized squares.
You May Also Like:
- Quick Weight Watchers Chicken Nachos
- Weight Watchers Chicken Sausage Calzones
- Baked Weight Watchers Vegetable Wontons
- Easy Chocolate Fudge Cookies (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Beef and Potato Empanadas
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!