Weight Watchers Zucchini Brownies Recipe
Weight Watchers Zucchini Brownies Recipe. Who can’t resist a brownie? It’s a classic dessert with chocolate and sugar, but it’s also high in fat and calories. Fortunately, there is a recipe that will make you feel better about indulging.
These brownies are made with zucchini. They’re moist, delicious and sure to satisfy your sweet tooth without the guilt!
A scrumptious and healthier chocolate dessert made with zucchini, sugar, salt, all-purpose flour, baking soda, unsweetened cocoa powder, canola oil, egg, and vanilla extract. This dessert only has 87 calories, low fat with only 3 grams of fat.
They are kid friendly because they won’t even know there are vegetables in them! This Fall recipe will be a favorite.
They are the perfect way to indulge in chocolate without worrying about fat and calories.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 3 Blue Plan and 3 Green Plan,
3 WW Freestyle Points and 3 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
Weight Watchers Zucchini Brownies
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Prepare am 11×7 baking dish by lining with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, add zucchini, white sugar, and salt. Stir to mix well
- Wait 5 minutes to let liquid form on the bottom of the bowl.
- In the meantime, in a separate mixing bowl, add flour.
- Whisk in baking soda, and cocoa powder.
- In the zucchini mix, stir in egg, vanilla, and canola oil.
- In the zucchini mix, stir in the flour mix.
- In prepared baking pan, pour the batter, and spread to an even layer.
- Remove from oven, and gripping the parchment paper, pick up the brownies out of the pan, and place on a wire cooking rack.
- Cut brownies into 15 equal sized squares.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Easy Decadent Truffles (No Bake)
- Quick Air-Fryer Brussels Sprouts (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers French Toast Banana Casserole
- Easy Air Fryer Turkey Breast (Weight Watchers)
- Low Calorie Chicken Breast Recipes – 150 Calories or Less
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!