Weight Watchers Raspberry Balsamic Chicken Recipe
Weight Watchers Raspberry Balsamic Chicken Recipe is a wonderful dish that will make your mouth water and your belly full.
The recipe is great for those of us who are always on the go and need something to eat quickly, but it’s also perfect for those looking for a good hearty meal with tons of flavor.
It is easy to follow, and you only need one skillet, so you don’t have to worry about messing up your kitchen in order to get dinner on the table!
A deliciously sweet dinner that’s quick and easy, and ready in 30 minutes.
Made with vegetable oil, red onion, salt, dried thyme, boneless skinless chicken breast, balsamic vinegar, seedless raspberry preserves, and black pepper.
This version of the dish is made in a skillet to make it a quick and easy dinner, but if you have a little more time, you can also make it on your grill, as we did in the photos. Those pretty grill marks!
This is a high protein, low fat, gluten free, and tasty meal!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 7 Green Plan,
7 Smart Points.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Raspberry Balsamic Chicken
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium/high heat.
- Add vegetable oil and heat.
- Add red onion and saute for 5 minutes.
- Season with ¼ teaspoon salt, and thyme
- Add chicken and saute for 6 minutes per side.
- Take chicken out of the pan and keep it warm
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Add vinegar, raspberry preserves, pepper, and ¼ teaspoon of salt.
- Cook and stir until the raspberry preserves melt.
- To serve, spoon the sauce over top of the chicken.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Shrimp Recipes
- Cloud Eggs with Cheese and Herb
- Healthy Vegetarian Sides with WW Points
- Weight Watchers Chicken and Cheese Quesadilla
- Weight Watchers Recipes From Around The World (World Cuisine)