Weight Watchers Raspberry Balsamic Chicken Recipe
Weight Watchers Raspberry Balsamic Chicken Recipe is a wonderful dish that will make your mouth water and your belly full.
The recipe is great for those of us who are always on the go and need something to eat quickly, but it’s also perfect for those looking for a good hearty meal with tons of flavor.
It is easy to follow, and you only need one skillet, so you don’t have to worry about messing up your kitchen in order to get dinner on the table!
A deliciously sweet dinner that’s quick and easy, and ready in 30 minutes.
Made with vegetable oil, red onion, salt, dried thyme, boneless skinless chicken breast, balsamic vinegar, seedless raspberry preserves, and black pepper.
This version of the dish is made in a skillet to make it a quick and easy dinner, but if you have a little more time, you can also make it on your grill, as we did in the photos. Those pretty grill marks!
This is a high protein, low fat, gluten free, and tasty meal!
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 7 Green Plan,
7 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Raspberry Balsamic Chicken
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium/high heat.
- Add vegetable oil and heat.
- Add red onion and saute for 5 minutes.
- Season with ¼ teaspoon salt, and thyme
- Add chicken and saute for 6 minutes per side.
- Take chicken out of the pan and keep it warm
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Add vinegar, raspberry preserves, pepper, and ¼ teaspoon of salt.
- Cook and stir until the raspberry preserves melt.
- To serve, spoon the sauce over top of the chicken.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Easy Decadent Truffles (No Bake)
- Quick Air-Fryer Brussels Sprouts (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers French Toast Banana Casserole
- Easy Air Fryer Turkey Breast (Weight Watchers)
- Low Calorie Chicken Breast Recipes – 150 Calories or Less
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!