Weight Watchers Mint Hot Chocolate Recipe
Weight Watchers Mint Hot Chocolate Recipe. Mint hot chocolate is a popular flavor during the winter months, as the mint adds a cool and refreshing twist to the rich, warm flavor of hot chocolate.
This tasty beverage combines the rich flavor of chocolate with the cool, refreshing taste of mint for a unique and satisfying drink. Whether you’re looking for a warm and comforting treat on a cold winter day.
To make this dessert you will need: fat-free skim milk, water, sugar, fresh mint leaves, bittersweet chocolate, and whipped cream.
This dessert is a bit indulgent and has higher points, so proceed with caution. It’s perfect for a special occasion, or for a day when you have extra points.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 7 Blue Plan and 7 Green Plan
7 WW Freestyle Points and 7 Smart Points.
Personal Points will vary based on your individual plan.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Mint Hot Chocolate
- Place a small saucepan over medium heat. Add milk, and bring to a simmer. Simmer approximately 5 minutes, stirring often. Cover and set aside for later.
- Place another small saucepan over medium/high heat. Add water, sugar, and mint leaves, Bring to a boil, stirring often, Boil for one minute, reduce to medium/low and simmer for 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, into a large saucepan, using a fine-mesh sieve, strain the mint syrup.
- In the large saucepan with the mint syrup, add bittersweet chocolate. Over low heat, stir constantly approximately 1 – 2 minutes, or until chocolate has just melted.
- In the large saucepan, add ⅓ cup of the heated milk and stir to mix.
- In the large saucepan, stir in the remainder of the heated milk.
- Turn up heat to medium/low, and until at desired temperature.
- Transfer to coffee mugs, and garnish with 1½ tablespoons of whipped cream and a mint leaf.
You May Also Like:
- Score Big with These Weight Watchers Game Day Recipes
- Smoked Salmon and Egg in an Avocado (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Best Blueberry Muffins
- Weight Watchers Tomato Basil Pizza
- Weight Watchers Copycat Olive Garden Minestrone Soup
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!