Weight Watchers Easy Dinner Rolls Recipe
Weight Watchers Easy Dinner Rolls Recipe.
An easy yeast bread recipe with less sugar.
Made with warm water, active dry yeast, canola oil, sugar, eggs, salt, and unbleached all-purpose flour.
These tasty rolls are a great side for you everyday dinner, or Thanksgiving, or the Holidays.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 5 Green Plan,
5 Smart Points.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Easy Dinner Rolls
- In a large bowl, combine warm water and yeast.
- Allow yeast and water to sit for approx 10 minutes
- Add canola oil, sugar, salt, and eggs. Stir to mix well.
- Cover bowl and place in refrigerator for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Prepare a baking pan by greasing.
- Lightly flour a flat surface.
- Turn out dough on floured surface.
- Divide the dough in 24 equal pieces.
- Roll the pieces into balls.
- In prepared baking pan, place the dough balls.
- Cover and let rise for 1 – 1½ hours.
- Preheat oven to 350º F
- In preheated oven, bake approx 20 – 25 minutes, or until the rolls become golden brown.
You May Also Like:
- Easy Weight Watchers Homemade Mocha
- Weight Watchers Cheesy Cheddar Broccoli Frittata
- Healthy Vegetarian Weight Watchers Kale Soup
- Weight Watchers Roasted Squash and Carrots
- Weight Watchers Chicken Fingers (and Barbecue Sauce)
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!