Weight Watchers Easy Guacamole Recipe
Weight Watchers Easy Mexican Guacamole Recipe with avocado, tomato, and onion.
MyWW Points: 2 Blue Plan and 2 Green Plan
2 WW Freestyle Points and 2 Smart Points
A healthy, low calorie Appetizer or Snack Recipe.
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Easy Guacamole
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted, and chopped
- 2 tbsp onions, finely chopped
- 1 plum tomato, chopped
- ¼ tsp salt
- In a medium bowl, add avocado and mash with a fork. Add onion, tomato, and salt. Stir to mix.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Classic Ginger Cookies
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!