Weight Watchers Easy Guacamole Recipe
Weight Watchers Easy Mexican Guacamole Recipe with avocado, tomato, and onion.
MyWW Points: 2 Blue Plan and 2 Green Plan
2 WW Freestyle Points and 2 Smart Points
A healthy, low calorie Appetizer or Snack Recipe.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Easy Guacamole
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted, and chopped
- 2 tbsp onions, finely chopped
- 1 plum tomato, chopped
- ¼ tsp salt
- In a medium bowl, add avocado and mash with a fork. Add onion, tomato, and salt. Stir to mix.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Tomato Salad with Grilled Italian Bread
- Weight Watchers Strawberry Vanilla Protein Shake
- Best Tuna Salad Lettuce Wrap (Weight Watchers)
- Best Grilled French Toast (Weight Watchers)
- Easy Homemade Weight Watchers Tomato Sauce