Weight Watchers Cranberry Applesauce Oatmeal Recipe
Weight Watchers Applesauce Cranberry Oatmeal Breakfast Recipe with cinnamon.
A quick and easy, healthy breakfast recipe, ready in 4 minutes.
We have more Weight Watchers Breakfast Recipe here,
and more Quick and Easy Weight Watchers Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Points® are a trademark of the WW corporation, double check Points® on their official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Cranberry Applesauce Oatmeal
- ½ cup applesauce – unsweetened
- 3 tbsp oatmeal – uncooked
- ½ cup water
- 1 tbsp cranberries – dried
- ⅙ tsp cinnamon – ground
- In a microwave safe bowl, add applesauce, oatmeal, water, cranberries, and cinnamon.
- Stir to mix
- Microwave for approx 1 to 2 minutes or until hot.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Italian Skillet Chicken Marsala
- Weight Watchers Crispy Air Fryer Broccoli
- Weight Watchers Asian Barbecue Sauce
- Best Weight Watchers Mushroom Risotto
- Quick Weight Watchers Lemon Curd
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!