Weight Watchers Cranberry Applesauce Oatmeal Recipe
Weight Watchers Applesauce Cranberry Oatmeal Breakfast Recipe with cinnamon.
A quick and easy, healthy breakfast recipe, ready in 4 minutes.
We have more Weight Watchers Breakfast Recipe here,
and more Quick and Easy Weight Watchers Recipes here!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Cranberry Applesauce Oatmeal
- In a microwave safe bowl, add applesauce, oatmeal, water, cranberries, and cinnamon.
- Stir to mix
- Microwave for approx 1 to 2 minutes or until hot.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
- WW Quick and Easy 3 Ingredient Biscuits
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!