Weight Watchers Cauliflower Rice Mushroom Soup Recipe
Weight Watchers Cauliflower Rice Mushroom Soup Recipe. This healthy soup is a quick and easy dinner option that’s ready in just 30 minutes.
Using cauliflower rice is healthier that regular rice, and tastes just as great.
This recipe uses cauliflower rice, garlic, shallots, Cremini mushrooms, thyme, salt, pepper, and vegetable broth.
A tasty vegetarian, gluten free, and low fat meal. The leftovers are great for lunch too!
What is Cauliflower Rice
Have you ever tried cauliflower rice? If not, you’re missing out! This simple vegetable can be turned into a delicious side dish that’s perfect for any meal. Plus, it’s a great way to add extra veggies to your diet.
You can buy the premade version at your grocery store, or you can make your own. Check out our recipe for Weight Watchers Cauliflower Rice.
What are Cremini Mushrooms
Cremini mushrooms are a type of mushroom that is closely related to the popular white button mushroom.
Cremini mushrooms have a slightly denser texture and a more intense flavor than white button mushrooms, making them a great choice for appetizers, entrées, or side dishes.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 3 Green Plan
3 WW Smart Points
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Cauliflower Rice Mushroom Soup
- 3½ cups (12oz) cauliflower rice
- nonstick cooking spray
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- ¾ cup shallots chopped
- 12 oz Cremini mushroom thinly sliced
- 4 oz fresh gourmet mushrooms sliced
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme chopped, plus more for garnish
- 1 tsp kosher salt divided
- ½ tsp ground black pepper divided, plus more for garnish
- 3 cups fat free reduced sodium vegetable broth
- In a microwave safe bowl, add cauliflower rice, cover, and on HIGH, microwave 4 minutes.
- Prepare a Dutch oven by spraying with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place Dutch oven over medium/high heat.
- In the Dutch oven, add garlic and shallots. Cook approximately 3 minutes.
- Add in Cremini mushrooms, and thyme. Cook approximately 6 to 7 minutes or until tender, stirring often.
- Add ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon black pepper. Stir to mix.
- In a blender, add cauliflower rice, 1 cup of the mushroom mix, vegetable stock, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon black pepper. Blend on HIGH approximately 1 minute, or until smooth.
- Add mixture back into the Dutch oven, and stir to mix.
- Turn stove heat to MEDIUM and heat approximately 2 minutes, or until heated to desired temperature.
- To serve: Garnish each serving with thyme, and black pepper to taste.
You May Also Like:
- Crispy Weight Watchers Vegetable Chips
- Easy Weight Watchers Sesame Chicken Stir-Fry
- Easy Weight Watchers Horseradish Sauce
- Easy Black Bean and Corn Salsa (Weight Watchers)
- Vegetarian Weight Watchers Lunch Ideas (For Work)
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!