Weight Watchers Oven-Baked Ribs Recipe
Weight Watchers Oven-Baked Ribs Recipe. There’s nothing quite like the taste of smoky, barbecue baby back ribs. And there’s nothing quite like the smell of them baking in your oven!
If you’re looking for an easy way to make restaurant-quality ribs at home, look no further than this oven-baked recipe.
You’ll be surprised at how simple it is to make a batch of sticky, delicious ribs using just your oven and a few basic ingredients.
These delicious ribs are easy to make, and taste great!
Made with dijon mustard, smoked paprika, chili powder, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, nutmeg, and sweet and spicy barbecue sauce.
They are slow cooked in your oven for 3 hours, and come out tender and full of flavor.
They are Gluten Free too.
So fire up your oven and get ready to enjoy some amazing ribs!
What is Smoked Paprika? Can I use regular Paprika?
Smoked Paprika is made of chile peppers, that have been smoked. So, it has a nice smoky flavor with a bit of heat.
Regular Paprika is made from sweet peppers that don’t have heat.
It is not recommended that regular paprika is used for this recipe, because the smoke and subtle heat is needed to complete the flavor of the ribs.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 7 Green Plan,
7 Smart Points.
How many Personal Points are they for you?
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
What to serve with
Weight Watchers Homemade Cornbread
This quick and easy cornbread is ready in 30 minutes.
Weight Watchers Homemade Potato Chips
Classic fried potato chips with only 3 ingredients, potatoes, salt, and oil for frying.
Weight Watchers Crispy Onion Rings
This healthy side dish is low fat and tasty!
Weight Watchers Panko Zucchini Fries
A quick and easy appetizer, or side dish recipes that’s ready in just 20 minutes.
Weight Watchers Easy Dinner Rolls
An easy yeast bread recipe with less sugar.
Weight Watchers Air-Fryer Jicama Fries
This spicy vegetarian dish is quick and easy, and ready in 30 minutes.
Weight Watchers Molasses Baked Beans
An easy side dish recipe that’s low calorie, low fat, and vegetarian.
Weight Watchers Marinated New Potato Salad
Made with with celery, green onions, parsley, white wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, sugar, olive oil, and garlic.
What is a Jelly Roll Pan?
A Jelly Roll Pan is a large rimmed baking sheet. The sides of the pan are one inch high, so it’s deeper than a regular cookie sheet, or baking sheet.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Oven-Baked Baby Back Ribs
- 5 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1½ tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg optional
- 5 pounds (2 full slabs) baby back ribs membranes and excess fat removed.
- 2 cups sweet & spicy BBQ sauce warmed, divided
- Preheat oven to 275° F.
- Place a wire rack on a jelly roll pan.
- In a small mixing bowl, add mustard.
- Using a whisk, whisk in smoked paprika, chili powder, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper, and ground nutmeg. Whisk until a thick paste forms.
- Prepare ribs by patting dry using paper towels.
- Spread spice mixture over ribs, and massage into the meat, covering completely.
- Place ribs on the wire rack in the jelly roll pan.
- Using aluminum foil, cover the ribs and pan tightly.
- In preheated oven, back approximately 2½ hours, or until the bones easily pull out of the meat.
- Take pan out of the oven, and take of the aluminum foil.
- Turn the oven temperature up to 475° F
- Using a basting brush, brush ¼ cup of barbecue sauce over the ribs.
- When the oven is up to temperature, place the ribs back in the oven, uncovered.
- Bake approximately 20 – 25 minutes, or until the sauce has caramelized, and the meat has a few charred spots.
- Serve with the rest of the warm barbecue sauce.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Easy Decadent Truffles (No Bake)
- Quick Air-Fryer Brussels Sprouts (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers French Toast Banana Casserole
- Easy Air Fryer Turkey Breast (Weight Watchers)
- Low Calorie Chicken Breast Recipes – 150 Calories or Less
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!