Weight Watchers Panko Zucchini Fries Recipe
These Panko Zucchini Fries are a healthy alternative to the fried fries that we typically enjoy. They’re baked, not fried, so they are healthier than regular french fries. They come out crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. You might even forget that you made them with zucchini!
Zucchini is a vegetable that has been getting a lot of attention in recent years. Not only is it low calorie and low fat, but it also offers many health benefits. Zucchini fries are another way to incorporate this veggie into your diet and enjoy the taste of french fries without all the fat and calories.
If you prefer using an Air Fryer, we have a recipes for Weight Watchers Air Fryer Zucchini Fries too!
This is a quick and easy appetizer, or side dish recipes that’s ready in just 20 minutes. They are coated in Panko bread crumbs.
Made with a little flour, Italian seasoning, salt, egg whites, Panko breadcrumbs, and zucchini.
Weight Watchers Points
MyWW Points: 3 Green Plan,
3 Smart Points
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Please consult a doctor before changing your eating habits.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Panko Zucchini Fries
- Preheat oven to 500° F
- Prepare a baking sheet by spraying with Pam olive oil flavored cooking spray.
- In a small sized mixing bowl, add flour, Italian seasoning, and salt. Stir to mix well
- In second small sized mixing bowl, add egg whites.
- In a third small sized mixing bowl, add panko bread crumbs.
- In the flour mix, dredge the zucchini, one at a time.
- Place zucchini in egg whites. Shake lightly to remove some of the excess.
- Dredge in bread crumbs to coat.
- On prepared baking sheet, place the coated zucchini. Repeat the process for the rest of the zucchini.
- Spray the zucchini with olive oil flavored cooking spray liberally.
- In preheated oven, cook 5 minutes, turn, and cook approximately another 5 minutes or until at desired doneness.
You May Also Like:
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Appetizer Recipes
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken and Rice Recipes
- Quick Weight Watchers Veggie Burger
- Weight Watchers Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Best Weight Watchers Salmon Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!