Weight Watchers Molasses Baked Beans Recipe
Weight Watchers Molasses Baked Beans Recipe with onion, jalapeno pepper, ketchup, molasses, mustard, and chili powder.
An easy side dish recipe.
Low calorie, low fat, and vegetarian.
MyWW Points: 2 Blue Plan and 5 Green Plan
We have more Weight Watchers Side Dish Recipes here,
and more Vegetarian Weight Watchers Recipes here.
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. Please consult a doctor before changing your eating habits.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Molasses Baked Beans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Coat a nonstick skillet with Pam cooking spray. Heat over medium/high heat. When hot, add jalapeno and onion, and saute approx 2 minutes or until tender.
- In a large mixing bowl, add contents of skillet, beans, and the rest of the ingredients. Mix well.
- Spray a 2 quart casserole dish with Pam cooking spray, add the bean mixture.
- In the preheated oven, bake uncovered for 1 hour.
You May Also Like:
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken and Rice Recipes
- Quick Weight Watchers Veggie Burger
- Weight Watchers Chicken Casserole Recipes
- Best Weight Watchers Salmon Recipes
- 21 Weight Watchers Chicken Stir-Fry Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!