Weight Watchers Peach Scones Recipe
Weight Watchers Peach Scones Recipe for breakfast, brunch, or dessert with flour, sugar, butter, low fat vanilla yogurt, dried peaches, and non-fat milk.
Quick and easy, ready in 29 minutes.
MyWW Points: 6 Blue Plan and 6 Green Plan
6 WW Freestyle Points and 6 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Breakfast Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Dessert Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Peach Scones
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Mix well. cut in butter with using a knife, or pastry blender until mixture is course.
- Combine yogurt and dried peaches to flour mixture and stir until just moist.
- Put dough on a lightly floured surface. Knead approx 5 times lightly.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray, Place dough on cookie sheet
- Form dough into a 5 inch circle by patting. Cut dough into 4 wedges. Separate to make room for baking.
- Brush scones with milk and sprinkle 1 tsp of sugar on top.
- Bake in preheated oven 14 minutes, or until golden brown.
You May Also Like:
- Score Big with These Weight Watchers Game Day Recipes
- Smoked Salmon and Egg in an Avocado (Weight Watchers)
- Weight Watchers Best Blueberry Muffins
- Weight Watchers Tomato Basil Pizza
- Weight Watchers Copycat Olive Garden Minestrone Soup
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!