Weight Watchers Peach Scones Recipe
Weight Watchers Peach Scones Recipe for breakfast, brunch, or dessert with flour, sugar, butter, low fat vanilla yogurt, dried peaches, and non-fat milk.
Quick and easy, ready in 29 minutes.
MyWW Points: 6 Blue Plan and 6 Green Plan
6 WW Freestyle Points and 6 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Breakfast Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Dessert Recipes here!
Do you have a recipe you would like to see?
Comment below with any recipe requests, and we will try to add it to our list of upcoming recipes!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Weight Watchers Peach Scones
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Mix well. cut in butter with using a knife, or pastry blender until mixture is course.
- Combine yogurt and dried peaches to flour mixture and stir until just moist.
- Put dough on a lightly floured surface. Knead approx 5 times lightly.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray, Place dough on cookie sheet
- Form dough into a 5 inch circle by patting. Cut dough into 4 wedges. Separate to make room for baking.
- Brush scones with milk and sprinkle 1 tsp of sugar on top.
- Bake in preheated oven 14 minutes, or until golden brown.
You May Also Like:
- 18 Weight Watchers Holiday Dessert Recipes
- Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Apple Pie without Crust
- Gift Guide for Weight Watchers Members
- Weight Watchers Broccoli and Cauliflower Casserole
- Weight Watchers Fall Salad with Cider Dressing
Portion Control Serving Utensil Set of 8
Easily measure your portions with this set of ladles. You will get 4 slotted, and 4 solid ladles measuring 2oz, 4oz, 6oz, and 8oz. They are also labeled in ml.
Check out the Portion Control Serving Utensil Set today! See Details Here!
Not interested in Healthy Recipes? Check out our sister site, Nesting Lane Indulge