Weight Watchers Sesame Chicken Recipe
Weight Watchers Sesame Chicken Recipe with sesame seeds, maple syrup, soy sauce, dry sherry, five-spice, ginger root, flour, and peanut oil.
A quick 31 minute Chinese dinner.
Low Calorie 216 calories
MyWW Points: 3 Blue Plan and 4 Green Plan
3 WW Freestyle Points and 4 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Chinese Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Chicken Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes here!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass. The Points Glass Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares
Fun but practical! The measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
Weight Watchers Sesame Chicken
- Heat skillet over medium/high heat. Cook raw sesame seeds stirring continuously approx 2 – 3 minutes until lightly toasted. Place toasted seeds in a shallow dish to save for later
- In a small mixing bowl, combine maple syrup, soy sauce, sherry, water, five-spice, and ginger. Whisk until well mixed. Set aside.
- Heat peanut oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium/high heat.
- In a shallow dish, add flour, salt and pepper. Mix well. Place chicken in flour mixture, turn to coat well. Pick up chicken and shake to remove the excess flour.
- Place chicken in heated skillet and saute approx 5 minutes. until all sides are browned.
- Add the prepared sauce mixture to the chicken. Cook approx 2 – 3 minutes until sauce thickens and is almost evaporated.
- Place chicken pieces in prepared sesame seeds to lightly coat. Move to a serving dish. Top with left-over sauce mixture.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Classic Ginger Cookies
- Weight Watchers Turkish Lentil Soup
- Weight Watchers Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
- Weight Watchers Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- 10 Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate Recipes
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!