Weight Watchers Sesame Chicken Recipe
Weight Watchers Sesame Chicken Recipe with sesame seeds, maple syrup, soy sauce, dry sherry, five-spice, ginger root, flour, and peanut oil.
A quick 31 minute Chinese dinner.
Low Calorie 216 calories
MyWW Points: 3 Blue Plan and 4 Green Plan
3 WW Freestyle Points and 4 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Chinese Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Chicken Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Love wine? Check out this cute wine glass! The Weight Watchers Points Stemless Wine Glass. 3 Points, 5 Points, Who Cares?
Fun but practical! Measurements are at 4 ounces, 7 ounces, and 10 ounces. Don’t forget to convert the points to your WW Personal Points for your individual plan.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Sesame Chicken
- Heat skillet over medium/high heat. Cook raw sesame seeds stirring continuously approx 2 – 3 minutes until lightly toasted. Place toasted seeds in a shallow dish to save for later
- In a small mixing bowl, combine maple syrup, soy sauce, sherry, water, five-spice, and ginger. Whisk until well mixed. Set aside.
- Heat peanut oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium/high heat.
- In a shallow dish, add flour, salt and pepper. Mix well. Place chicken in flour mixture, turn to coat well. Pick up chicken and shake to remove the excess flour.
- Place chicken in heated skillet and saute approx 5 minutes. until all sides are browned.
- Add the prepared sauce mixture to the chicken. Cook approx 2 – 3 minutes until sauce thickens and is almost evaporated.
- Place chicken pieces in prepared sesame seeds to lightly coat. Move to a serving dish. Top with left-over sauce mixture.
You May Also Like:
- 80 Weight Watchers Fall Favorite Recipes
- Weight Watchers Honey Wasabi Salmon
- Easy Weight Watchers Homemade Mocha
- Weight Watchers Cheesy Cheddar Broccoli Frittata
- Healthy Vegetarian Weight Watchers Kale Soup
Need an easy way to portion your serving sizes? Check out this Portion Control Serving Utensil Set.
It comes with 2, 4, 6, and 8 ounce ladles. The perfect way to stay on plan!