Weight Watchers Sesame Chicken Recipe
Weight Watchers Sesame Chicken Recipe with sesame seeds, maple syrup, soy sauce, dry sherry, five-spice, ginger root, flour, and peanut oil.
A quick 31 minute Chinese dinner.
Low Calorie 216 calories
MyWW Points: 3 Blue Plan and 4 Green Plan
3 WW Freestyle Points and 4 Smart Points.
We have more Weight Watchers Chinese Recipes here,
more Weight Watchers Chicken Recipes here,
and more Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes here!
Do you have a recipe you would like to see?
Comment below with any recipe requests, and we will try to add it to our list of upcoming recipes!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Weight Watchers Sesame Chicken
- Heat skillet over medium/high heat. Cook raw sesame seeds stirring continuously approx 2 – 3 minutes until lightly toasted. Place toasted seeds in a shallow dish to save for later
- In a small mixing bowl, combine maple syrup, soy sauce, sherry, water, five-spice, and ginger. Whisk until well mixed. Set aside.
- Heat peanut oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium/high heat.
- In a shallow dish, add flour, salt and pepper. Mix well. Place chicken in flour mixture, turn to coat well. Pick up chicken and shake to remove the excess flour.
- Place chicken in heated skillet and saute approx 5 minutes. until all sides are browned.
- Add the prepared sauce mixture to the chicken. Cook approx 2 – 3 minutes until sauce thickens and is almost evaporated.
- Place chicken pieces in prepared sesame seeds to lightly coat. Move to a serving dish. Top with left-over sauce mixture.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Refried Beans
- Weight Watchers Herbed Butter Fish
- Weight Watchers Homemade Flour Tortillas
- Weight Watchers Black Bean Salad
- Weight Watchers Hunan Shrimp
Not interested in Healthy Recipes? Check out our sister site, Nesting Lane Indulge