Weight Watchers Mexican Beef Skillet Recipe
Weight Watchers Mexican Beef Skillet Recipe with ground beef, onion, tomatoes, corn, black beans, chile, fat free sour cream, and low fat cheddar cheese.
Quick and easy and ready in 30 minutes.
6 WW Freestyle Points (Blue Plan)
We have more Weight Watchers Beef Recipes here,
more Mexican Weight Watchers Recipes here,
and more Quick and Easy Weight Watchers Recipes here!
We add new recipes almost every day, so check back often!
We are not affiliated with Weight Watchers/WW in any way. We just like creating healthier recipe options. We do not give any advice on diet or eating habits. Please consult a doctor before changing your diet.
Double check points on the official calculator.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links where I make a small commission if you purchase anything after clicking a link. There is no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you’re interested in seeing the tools and equipment we use in our kitchen, we have them posted here.
Need to make more or fewer servings?
On Desktop, hover over “Servings” # and move the slider to desired number of servings.
If you make this recipe, comment below with what your Personal Points came to so others can see the range of points.
Weight Watchers Mexican Beef Skillet
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef and onion until cooked.
- Stir in black beans, corn, chilies, and tomatoes. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Stir in sour cream. Simmer an additional 10 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- For serving, top with cheese.
You May Also Like:
- Weight Watchers Tomato Salad with Grilled Italian Bread
- Weight Watchers Strawberry Vanilla Protein Shake
- Best Tuna Salad Lettuce Wrap (Weight Watchers)
- Best Grilled French Toast (Weight Watchers)
- Easy Homemade Weight Watchers Tomato Sauce